Any Good Non-Rushed SP's?

Yet again title says it all.

I would like to know if there is anyone worth seeing that provides a non-rush, no attitude service.

Any good worthwhile recommendations?

PM me if you like, as I have many questions.

Please, and thank you!

:)

I hope this doesn't cross any boundaries of replying to threads, but I am a no non-rushed SP who genuinely enjoys spending time with those who invite me on rendezvous'.

• Like 3

I'm always surprised by this request. I mean I don't begin to understand why it needs to even be asked! When we agree on a date or session, for the time agreed on my focus and complete attention is towards the gent. There's no where else to be or go. I'm enjoying the current journey. The pace is his pace. There's no double booking or show i'd rather watch.

I guess being professional and loving what one does isn't everybody's way.

However if by saying not rushed you are hoping to find someone who will be okay with you expecting or taking extra minutes beyond the agreed time, then I encourage you to revisit the "how to be a good client" thread.

• Like 3

Book a longer session Cost money but more relaxed. Often I go for short session first time I c a provider more to see if it is someone I would want to spend a longer session with

• Like 1

I agree with fresh, the providers are being very nice here. Lots of guys want to pay half an hour and expect 45 min of non rush service. If you want non rush service pay for it . Book an hour or two and it will be non rushed.

• Like 1

One of the concerns some may have, and this would be why I would ask this question, is that you agree to a time - say 1hr -with someone and during that time there is little consideration to make it enjoyable for the whole hour. Some providers I've experienced will like to wrap things up once I've 'finished' regardless if that is 30 mins, 45 mins, or whenever. My idea of a non-rushed service provider is someone who would like to enjoy the hour with you, not just work hard to get you off and then want to split. To me it should be about the journey and not the destination.

Felina was very good with this. Another travelling provider Jessika I seen before was the best at this for me but I haven't seen her advertise for quite a while.

Perhaps one of the best things you can do prior to choosing a SP to spend time with is research. Good research will lead you to an unrushed provider who actually enjoys your company. I researched Felina Rose for almost a year by checking out her website and reading every review before initiating contact with her via email. Definitely not a clock watcher as long as you respect her time. Text her outside her incall about 2 minutes prior to start time and she'll text you right back giving you enough time to get to her door right on time. Squeeze out 60 minutes of fun and just make sure you're walking back out her door at the top of the hour and I'm sure she'll have no problem with you. Dozens of positive reviews couldn't possibly be wrong....GO WITH FELINA!

I never really care for when they leave the show on the tv. Sometimes I think they want any sounds neighbouring hotel rooms hear to think it's the tv. But some times they want to keep an eye on the tv show. Worst case scenario is when my mind starts paying more attention to the tv show too. Lol.

Research helps but it's good to try and obviously some providers are interested in the short term gain of money and not in long term repeat customers or better reviews

You should review on here and if you won't repeat then tell us you won't repeat

There are providers who keep drawing us all back. And those ones do make us the centre of attention for the session and they do get good reviews.

Although some of them are travelling and it seems oh so long before they come back