Phoenix @ Barb's

Have you seen those sexy but oh so daring boots. I could spend all night with her. The way she moves her body I can't resist

• Like 1

What a delight, came down on Thursday night few patrons very quiet, i saw Phoenix and she is just as amazing and angelic in white. Fantastic

• Like 2

Phoenix is awesome! That face, that ass, the flashing eyes, the long dark hair, the moves onstage and in the cr! I'm smitten!! :)

Another great session last night.

Shit. I tried to get her last night, but she was booked solid until I had to leave. I made a couple of other girls angry when I told them that I was there to see Phoenix specifically (by recommendation) and had no money for them. One was a sport (Victoria) and listened to my stories for 30 minutes anyway. I had already dropped cash on some others, before you say anything.

I have made the same mistake as you did when you told girls that you are waiting for a specific girl at another club. The reaction was the same, the dancers didn't like it. I wonder why. I thought I was being honest and for them to not waste their time with me. Anyone else have this reaction from dancers?

Got the same thing when I went to see Megan at Barb's just this Wednesday.

They don't like it at all. One kept trying saying, "She's not here or she's busy come with me... come with me."

I felt bad but I was there to see someone in particular.

• Like 1

Thanks you so much for dropping by to come say hi ! It is a good feeling to know people come to see YOU!

For my part, when a Gentlemen tells me he is waiting for a girl, I don't try to convince him to come with me, why:1 it is disrespectful .It is disrespectful because he has the class of telling you to not waste your time on him to try to convince him to go in the back. When the lady realises that she won't get her way, they get all pissed off with dirty looks, a simple "ok have fun guys " with a small chat following the NO or I always do my "threesome " joke :P "good choice on Jayda, I would wait to, we should go for a threeway"

I will elaborate more about this subject on my blog :P

they do not like it because the club is really slow and it is pretty much hustle wars out there

Edited by MeganDancer
added reasons
  • Like 3

As a customer, sometimes I'm not there for dances (the food is actually very good), sometimes I'm there with absolutely no idea who I want to see, and sometimes I'm there to see a particular dancer.

I always try to not waste the dancers' time, so I tell them honestly if I'm there to see someone else, so they won't chat me up and can make some money somewhere else.

If they want to get pissed at me, they can go ahead. It won't work, I'm not going to suddenly change my mind and decide to take them for dances BECAUSE THEY'RE MAD AT ME! I have too many angry women in my life as it is!

You're absolutely right, Megan. I like the threesome idea, except my heart probably couldn't take it!!

This discussion is interesting but should probably go in the general Barb's thread rather than this one devoted to the lovely Phoenix.

Thanks.

• Like 4

I had come in Wednesday night -'d it was super quiet but ran into Phoenix ofcourse and I just had to spend my night away with her. She is a delight. She has not changed one bit since I've met her. Great young lady she is. Her body moves in the most sensual way allows you to block out everyone else in the cr room

• Like 1

Has anyone been fortunate enough to run into Phoenix lately?

I was! I was!! :)

Just emerged from a cr session....What a babe!

• Like 3

I went to Barb's for the first time in many, many years this evening. I couldn't stay for long, I was just killing a bit of time.

I was very fortunate because after only a few minutes a lovely young dancer introduced herself. It was Phoenix. We talked a bit and went to the CR and I was very pleased.

This was a much better experience than I remembered at Barb's from about 8 years ago, when I stopped going there.

I plan to go back and see Phoenix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Too bad we don't have any Phoenix pictures to post here. I'm now convinced she'd win the Best Bum on the Planet award.

Stunning babe with an ideal spinner body. Just what I like. And fun and playful and all-round awesome!

• Like 2

Last week I had just finished spending a boat load on my regular and was just finishing my beer....when in comes Phoenix. She sits down at my table with the biggest, infectious smile one could imagine. This was my first ever encounter with her, and even though I had reached my limit I had to take her back to the CR.

Her body is so well defined, waist so small it's like she doesn't have a ribcage. She has such a seductive way, I loved every minute. Wish I could have stayed back there longer but by that point I had gone way beyond my limit. Next time :).

I also stayed for her stage dance and she puts alot of effort in. Looks amazing and has a real presence when she gets on stage and does her thing. A true performer.

• Like 5

Dropped in at Barb's this evening for a visit since it's pushing a year since I've been there - need to practice for the upcoming grande finale..... the club was not busy and the lovely Phoenix joined me at my table..... I trust you'll be able to guess what happened! 

She's sensual and seductive as ever and I had an awesome time in the CR following her every lead. 

Says she'll be in mid-week next week and I also recommended to her a few days in March when some of her favourites are likely to be around.

She's a true gem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Heard it was the last day of barbs last Friday. Sad to see it go. Was Phoenix working the Friday? Does anyone know where she went? Stunning young lady 

Phoenix hasn't yet found a club in Ottawa/Gatineau where she wants to work since Barb's closed. I think she sometimes dances in Montreal, but I don't know the name of the club. 

• Like 1

Phoenix from barbs is now at the nuden she does work her mid week schedule too. 
happy to find some barbs girls at the nuden

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1