Elissa In pei

So I very rarely comment, but I feel like I had to with this one.I had a date with elissa and it was not good. I will list the reasons.

1. She was on her phone almost the whole hour, and belive me I was trying to stay busy

2. When she wasn't on her phone she was watching French TV

3. When we first meet she just let me in took off her normal street clothes and got naked. No hello or anything

4. She just didn't try or care. Hot body, but her service was the worst I had.

5. This is the worst. She was there with some other guys that she shared a joint room with. When I knocked on her door they stared me down outside, when I left they stared me down, didn't know pimps were still a thing in eastern Canada. No joke I felt very unsafe. She is clearly being used by them

6. I paid for a hour and 30 minutes in she tried to say that was it. I told her no I paid for a hour she got up checked the rose's and seemed upset that I said anything.

Wooww first its cool to write a review but to say i was sharing a room with other guys or other people thats really not cool but anyways i guess this review board is for things like that

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Ouch, this one sounds touchy, sorry things didn't pan out too well. Hopefully things can just end with the comments thus far then call it a day.

i guess this review board is for things like that

Nope, this board isn't for things like that. You should flag the post, as I just did, so Mod can deal with it.