What's your Latest Sexual Craving?

Hi everyone, I am new here and I was interested to see what everyone was into here:) As for myself, there's nothing I crave more than a man who know's how to handle me in the bedroom. I enjoy being handled by a tall, strong burly man who can scoop me up and toss me on the bed, then flip me over for a good rear glance and exquisite entry. My ultimate fantasy these days is to have a gentleman of this description have his ways with me until I couldn't orgasm any further. The thought of maxing myself out seems adequate for the stress I have had lately. In addition, it's been a loooong time since I had such an intense marathon, and I think I am ready for one again sometime soon! I'd like to see what's on everyone's mind encompassing this topic, so what is your current sexual craving?

• Like 1

Tricky... The gal I've been seeing lately has been satisfying my every dreams so well...the only thing I could say is my dream is to be able to see her more often... lol... but that might spoil it... perhaps its great because its a rare treats to be with her.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Pretty basic....to have some lol. Been way to long... sex is a lot like oxygen.... you dont really think about it unless you dont have any. Lol

The thought of maxing myself out seems adequate for the stress I have had lately. In addition, it's been a loooong time since I had such an intense marathon, and I think I am ready for one again sometime soon!

It's unfortunate that we're so far apart, and that I don't fun anymore. I think we could have had an interesting time.

I don't hear that request often, but it usually signals a great and memorable event.

Go get her, boys.

[emoji3]

Hi everyone, I am new here and I was interested to see what everyone was into here:) As for myself, there's nothing I crave more than a man who know's how to handle me in the bedroom. I enjoy being handled by a tall, strong burly man who can scoop me up and toss me on the bed, then flip me over for a good rear glance and exquisite entry. My ultimate fantasy these days is to have a gentleman of this description have his ways with me until I couldn't orgasm any further. The thought of maxing myself out seems adequate for the stress I have had lately. In addition, it's been a loooong time since I had such an intense marathon, and I think I am ready for one again sometime soon! I'd like to see what's on everyone's mind encompassing this topic, so what is your current sexual craving?

I can tell you about some of my past fantasies.

About 4 years ago I was fantasizing about a friend and I didn't want to jeopardize that friendship; the friend worked as an executive secretary. And I had fantasies about her skirt and stocking, but what I found myself fantasizing about the most was running my hands though her beautiful hair... I'm sure I have a hair fetish. So I found a Lady who had similar hair. and told her about my fantasy and she agreed to role play. The next time I saw her she dressed up to look like a secretary. It was a lot of fun. I actually kept seeing her for 4 years until she decided to retired from the business.

I know this is Canada but I plead the 5th none-the-less :-P

My unquenchable craving would be Jessy C with a side of a hot sauna for two.

Posted via Mobile Device