new "spa" on Antares Dr - Euphoric Massage and Spa

It may be a secret to many but the ladies in this type of business aren't as reliable as you may think, so I'm not going to update the website with ladies who stay for a day then decide not to come in the next.

We're just starting to get reliable ladies, two have been posted and more to come, please be patient as we opened less than a month ago!

Thank you

I honestly don't understand why the Euphoric Spa website does not yet show photos of their MA's.

It's not complicated. If you have MA's, take a few photos and post them. That way, people who are considering going to the spa will have some idea of who they might be spending some time with.

• Like 5

It is likely difficult enough to navigate the legalities and nerves and opening investments....without being shot down before you even have had a chance to try and fail, or try and succeed - wish you the best of luck and HIRE OLIVIA'S More OLIVIA's (she could train, massage and teach EVERYONE in the industry, YES that good)

• Like 1

I certainly did not intend to offend or annoy anyone, but clearly I did. And I apologize for that. I felt I was simply expressing a personal opinion. From time to time I do lose sight of the fact that trying to push the river really doesn't help, and that things will work out in their own good time :)

I wish everyone a very Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year!

bellafan

• Like 3

It is likely difficult enough to navigate the legalities and nerves and opening investments....without being shot down before you even have had a chance to try and fail, or try and succeed - wish you the best of luck and HIRE OLIVIA'S More OLIVIA's (she could train, massage and teach EVERYONE in the industry, YES that good)

Sorry but Olivia is quiet happy where she is!

• Like 1

I was harsh with EuphoricMassageSpa for reasons that have nothing to do with them.

I know full well that it takes a lot of effort, and usually quite a bit of time, to get a small business off the ground.

I wish them all the best!

bellafan

• Like 3

We're currently hiring new girls and making some further improvements to the place!

The website should be updated with new girls soon enough :)

Sorry for any inconvenience

- Euphoric Massage and Spa

One of ALO's locations occupies this spot now, I really miss Sheila the redhead, anyone know if she is still around working ?