I would also like to know if sara is still around. And if there is any good reliable asian agency or sp in ottawa?. With asian passion gone it is very hard to find good asian sp's

korean sara is gone fellas, asian vivian took her place a few weeks ago and now I think she gone too havent seen any new ads about them lately.

• Like 1

Sara is still in Ottawa,, she currently does not have an agent .

patiently waiting ,, anyone know a good agent for her ,, I,m missing her lol?

I think Immigration has killed the Asian market in Ottawa. AP and Monnbay

unrelated , just Read Tina ( Lewis) has left ' :(

I think Amazing Vivian would be very busy if she moved from the Massage page ,, wishful thinking .

Looks like they are now called honeymoon but with a new number. They have new girls posted on backpage if anyone is interested.

who is they?

If I can make a recommendation here, I would say try Sophie Lee when she visits Ottawa. She is from Montreal and travels around the country, get a hold of her and you will not regret it. She is a mix of Korean/Viet and speaks many languages including English.

If I can make a recommendation here, I would say try Sophie Lee when she visits Ottawa. She is from Montreal and travels around the country, get a hold of her and you will not regret it. She is a mix of Korean/Viet and speaks many languages including English.

There's also Teena@Mirage who just happens to be visiting from Toronto at the moment until the weekend. Teena is a beautiful Vietnamese - check out her reco. thread.

http://sophielee.��������files.com/home

According to her website Sophie will be visiting Ottawa next week from January 10 to 13th inclusively.

• Like 1