Danielle

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I met this woman and received quite the massage. She is not a full service SP. She provides a sensual massage to relieve your stress. She wears sexy panties while giving a massage with coconut oil. She hosts at her place which is very nice inside. She has a separate room and a massage table ready to receive you. After the almost 1h massage and you have been relieved, if you wish, she provides a shower to clean up. You can tell that she enjoys what she does and she is formally trained in massage.

It is something different from the regular SP service but offers a little more than a tan-tric massage. Enjoy.

Contact by replying to the ad via email. Booking has to be scheduled ahead of time.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 7

I've also had the pleasure of a session with this delightful woman. She gave me an expert massage covering areas an RMT won't touch. She made sure all my stress was released at the end of our time together. She has a discreet location with parking. Her looks are eye-catching and she has a unique perspective on life. Conversation with her was easy, open, interesting and stimulating. I will repeat soon and often.

I was able to meet her last week and can confirm what everyone else is saying.. I would recommend.

-quick reply and easy setup

-good massage and left happy

-shower and water offered afterwards

-the massage table and space are very well kept.

I won't hesitate to go back in the future

Extremely relaxing and very good vibe, she is very easy on the eyes and will make you feel at ease right away, just don't be late or too early or you may find yourself on the stinging side of her whip, think I might show up a little late next time....

Will definitely visit every time I'm in fton

I've been to see this gorgeous lady a few times, and I always left feeling like a king. Highly recommended, and very interesting to talk to.

Guest S***by**2

Danielle is an excellent provider and does exactly as advertised. Her rules are clear, but at the end of the day she provides a great massage, that isn't rushed at all, and you leave feeling like a million bucks!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.