Visiting Halifax tomorrow until Wednesday!

Good afternoon,

Good evening,

Let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Carley Chase, and I am an independent, part-time, and established companion. I travel the Maritimes, as well as central Canada, and it just so happens that I will be downtown tomorrow Monday the 12th until Wednesday ( mid day ). Nothing would make me happier then becoming acquainted with you. Allow me the pleasure of your company, and I promise you we will create moments that neither one of us will ever forget.

I am fun, sexy, intelligent, and desirable. I am mature, but I have the looks & body of a 20-year-old. You will get to experience the best of both worlds while in my company. You will have an experience like never before, and you, and I will become great friends.

To arrange a date please email me at [email protected] I will get back to you as soon as possible.

You may also visit my website http://www.carleychase.com to learn a little bit more about me, and you may also feel free to email me if there's any questions I can answer

I am extremely open-minded, and I am always more than happy to accommodate any fun ideas you may have. Trust me, when I say extremely open-minded I mean it

I hope that you had a great weekend, and have a very happy Monday! I will be looking forward to hearing from you, but even more so to seeing you.

Lots of love, always

Carley xox

• Like 1