Bw hotel Wellington

Had a bait and switch the other day be very careful of this hotel

After I left they sent a text I have another sp here and didn't bother to go cause I was really upset at the first one.

Remember guys if u stay at a bait and switch u are encouraging them to do it again.

I know sometimes it's hard to leave but it's the only way to stop fake ads.

Thanks for listening to my rant

• Like 1

Had a bait and switch the other day be very careful of this hotel

After I left they sent a text I have another sp here and didn't bother to go cause I was really upset at the first one.

Remember guys if u stay at a bait and switch u are encouraging them to do it again.

I know sometimes it's hard to leave but it's the only way to stop fake ads.

Thanks for listening to my rant

You should post this in the Winnipeg Warnings thread, along with a link to the ad.

I've had bad experiences at this hotel as well. Always bait and switch. Never proceed through the lobby to the elevator. Never !! She will text you the hotel and won't give you the room number til you're parked or in the lobby. You're being watched at this point. Always use the stair wells !!! Text from the stairs. Be familiar with where the stair wells are. If she is on the fifth floor, and you don't like what you see when she opens the door, head to the stairs and walk up to the sixth floor. Wait a few minutes and then proceed down to the lobby. Never use the elevator. Always email the hotel about your experience, from an anonymous email account and IP address of course. I've had decent luck at the Victoria inn, but terrible experiences at the best western, days and comfort inn.

Always know that the pimp is very close by. Seconds away.

• Like 2

Guest v**do****g

I have personally had some great experiences with some amazing providers at the B.w.

I however only see providers that are known and reviewed.

If you are taking chances on the unknown backpage girls you are taking a huge risk with your health and safety in my opinion

TOFTT is just not safe anymore or something I would ever consider doing.

Better to be safe than sorry.

I wish there were more girls advertising through this site and more regular verification that pics are real or nor

I see a sea of questionable adds on backpage

I think I am going to quit completely until one of my favourites comes back to town.

They just look like shifty adds so much that I don't want to even try to c if they are real

Additional Comments:

I wish there were more girls advertising through this site and more regular verification that pics are real or nor

I see a sea of questionable adds on backpage

I think I am going to quit completely until one of my favourites comes back to town.

They just look like shifty adds so much that I don't want to even try to c if they are real

• Like 1

I've had bad experiences at this hotel as well. Always bait and switch. Never proceed through the lobby to the elevator. Never !! She will text you the hotel and won't give you the room number til you're parked or in the lobby. You're being watched at this point. Always use the stair wells !!! Text from the stairs. Be familiar with where the stair wells are. If she is on the fifth floor, and you don't like what you see when she opens the door, head to the stairs and walk up to the sixth floor. Wait a few minutes and then proceed down to the lobby. Never use the elevator. Always email the hotel about your experience, from an anonymous email account and IP address of course. I've had decent luck at the Victoria inn, but terrible experiences at the best western, days and comfort inn.

Always know that the pimp is very close by. Seconds away.

Very smart advice...I would have never thought to text in the stair well and that the elevator is a dead end.

G

Best western girls from montreal, I've had plenty of great encounters + bait and switch...

So this one time I got off the elevator to the floor i was about to see the sp but i saw this really hot girl and said hi too, kinda figured she was an sp. just not the one i was going to see. and continued walking to the sp's room number. i go there and its a bait n switch. n im like damn. so i text the other girl n she tells me shes at best western!! yay!!! tells me her room number and damn its the girl i see from the elevator, told her was gna go see another girl n had to walk as it wasnt a real pic n she tells me its her friend.

then a week later i go to best western again, and got bait n switch by the same girl. so i text this other girl from bp, and yes shes in best western again. like lucky mee... i proceed up and talk to her and all 3 girls are friends, and the girl tells me yeah sometimes they have multiple ads to attract different clients, cuz some want nice girls, some want bad girl. but man the odds of me walking away twice from the same girl.

im not saying anything bad about them i appreciate their hard work

im still waiting for the columbian girl from montreal to come back!