Ask Service Providers Question Thread

Charlotte's post was elegant and dignified as per her usual standard and I think it proves that some of the OP's questions were legitimate.

"some" is the operative word. For example, I don't know any ladies who would openly answer a question about race even if they did have a preference.

Most of these are "none of your business" type questions and yes, I agree Charlotte answered them most eloquently.

Additional Comments:

I'll ask a question. Do the ladies prefer incalls or outcalls

If incall, at your home/condo, or do you prefer getting a hotel

If outcall, is the preference for a hotel or the hobbiest's home

RG

I prefer in-calls for short day-time appointments (half hours).

I prefer out-calls to hotels for longer appointments, especially in the evening. When I first started in this business, in-calls were unheard of, so it was always out-calls. It's nice to get out once in awhile and be hosted in a (hopefully) nice hotel suite.

I rarely go to a hobbiest's home, because part of my screening requirement is to be able to verify the address to the telephone number. Unless the client has a land line telephone that can be verified through canada 411 or other means, I'm not going to risk going to a false address or not being able to connect the address to the caller. Since more people are opting for just having a cell phone rather than a land line, I am able to accept fewer and fewer out-calls to homes.

RG

I prefer incalls, despite the current illegality, as I like being on my own turf. I can implement whatever safety measures I like, I know where everything is.

I do outcalls on occasion, but only to reputable hotels.

how did you find out that you wanted to be a sp. Like there are so many options out there how was this right for you?

As I was already sleeping with about the same number of men for free, I thought it made sense to start charging. Plus, I didn't feel like learning French just so I could give museum tours. And lastly, as a student with a variable workload, I wanted something where I could choose my own hours and not have to explain myself if I didn't want or feel like working.

To the ladies - why have you stayed in this business as long as you have?

Because it is lucrative and is currently paying my tuition. Because I don't think I'll ever quit. Because I like the freedom.

I am so, so sorry for using the term 'hookers' it is my fault and my bad.

I did not mean any disrespect.

Please forgive me.

This was a lesson learned for me and is a prime example of how useful a thread like this would be for everyone.

It has been useful for me.

I am sorry.

I have editied my darn post and appologized.

Please do not let my ignorance imped this thread and prohit anyone from asking questions in order to learn and respect the beautiful and wonderful ladies of cerb.

Edited by Origin
  • Like 2

Rather, those comments were more directed at this (emphasis mine)...

I felt this could of been phrased more diplomatically as I think we all need to encourage new members to post.

Firstly I too think we need to encourage new members to post...especially respectful posts.

Secondly judging by the number of people who gave negative reputation points to the second post in the thread I would say it is not just I who thought the comments were less than tasteful!

Thanx for both the public and private apology...your apology shows that you are a great guy! Thanx

I second the sentiment :).

RG

Both incalls and outcalls at hotels.

I feel very safe and discreet..

Id rather go to an outcall at a hotel.

Additional Comments:

Being only 21 myself heres a question for you ladies, do you prefer older men or younger men?

Posted via Mobile Device

Older. 35+

5)

How does the old saying go, it's not the size of the toy that matters it's all in how you use it. Or something like that ;)

quote]

Women always say it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean!

Well I know it take a fucking long time to get to China in a rowboat!

:grin:

Additional Comments:

Here are some questions!

1-Is humour a turn on?

2-What is a good way for us to break the ice if needed?

3-What is expected if you go past your time agreed on if you are both into deep conversation?

4-Is a last minute request a turn off?

5-What is your fav charity?

6-Without names, do you have a favourite client you would like to see more often?:wink:

7-Do you work if you get a cold?

Edited by Apex2006

OPPs - I did not mean to be argumentative or spoil the mood. This is a good thread and I withdraw my comment.

Edited by Z***ou**U

Guest **cely***r***ne

Additional Comments:

Here are some questions!

1-Is humour a turn on?

3-What is expected if you go past your time agreed on if you are both into deep conversation?

6-Without names, do you have a favourite client you would like to see more often?:wink:

A sense of humour is always a turn on! For me it could mean taking an otherwise embarrassing moment and making it a "bonding" situation.

ie: like when I fell during a lapdance....thank you for laughing with me, and again I'm sorry about your face ;) my dam shoes are killer.

If you needed to "break the ice", a good joke usually gets things rolling! Or an interesting fact! Like this one...(still makes me smile) I read it in "Cosmo"

Q: Are humans the only animal to participate in prostitution?

A: No! Penguins are known to partake in sex in exchange for pebbles to build their nests! (cute right?)

Going over time arranged is different for each lady I'm guessing...Personally I'm never too worried about it as long as I have time to prepare myself for whatever I have planned next, dinner, shopping perhaps another client...but I usually give myself lots of time in the event of this happening :)

Last minute requests for me sometimes are frustrating....at others they are welcomed....It all depends on what I have going on that day. However I appreciate and embrace every call I get and I always try to work something out

My favourite Charity(ies) of late is Habitat for Humanity and The Foodbanks.

I do not feel comfortable answering the fave client question. sorry. I luv all my clients just the same. <3

I never work when I have a cold. I just couldnt. I dont like having them so I would NEVER want to be the one responsible spreading it around. yuck. :D

Guest S**a*Q

1-Is humour a turn on?

I hope so... It's what I use most of the time :) HAHAHA!

I believe that you shouldn't have to... I am a talker though, so normally I have people telling me SHHHH!!!!

Nothing expected, if we're both chatting it's chatting... It's up to me to keep an eye on the time if this is an issue for me.

No, but they are harder to accommodate, as I don't wait around for people to call me.

I don't really have one.

6-Without names, do you have a favourite client you would like to see more often?

Hehehe, I say I wanna see Cleo more often, she's not a client, but that's my choice... :O

No way, I rarely get sick, not only do I not wanna infect anyone.. but with my luck I'd sneeze or something and something crazy embarrassing would happen...

When I saw this thread I thought WOW – what a great idea. I am going to learn a lot with this thread. Then I started reading some of the comments and quickly became disinterested. (I do not mean to offend anyone by that).

That was my fault. I started this all wrong. And the comments that ensued supported that.

It is a good resource.

However the questions and answers provided thus far have been very helpful.

Thank you to all the great SPs helping an answering our questions!

That was my fault. I started this all wrong. And the comments that ensued supported that.

It is a good resource.

However the questions and answers provided thus far have been very helpful.

Thank you to all the great SPs helping an answering our questions!

Hey people, I think Origin is feeling quite bad for his mistake, the important thing is that he has come out and has apologised for his mistake and should be forgiven as he is using this as a lesson.

Clearly he did not mean what he said and will never make that mistake again.

The thread idea is a good one, and can be very interesting.

Remember, we have all said something we regreat!

• Like 1

What do you find attractive in men? I'm not referring to clients, but a guy you'd meet in "civilian" life?

What do you ladies consider to be the perfect man?

How often do you meet a client, hope to see him again, but never do?

Have you guys ever had a guy absolutely obsessed with you?

Do you have a role model within the buisness past or present?

Hey people, I think Origin is feeling quite bad for his mistake, the important thing is that he has come out and has apologised for his mistake and should be forgiven as he is using this as a lesson.

Clearly he did not mean what he said and will never make that mistake again.

The thread idea is a good one, and can be very interesting.

Remember, we have all said something we regreat!

Second that one, it takes a big man to admit he is wrong.

He made a mistake, and apologized for it, publicly (and I gather privately)...to me, that says more about the type of person he is than the original thread.

Agree this should be forgiven and forgotten.

Welcome to the CERB family Origin

RG

• Like 1

I'll throw in my own question!

When an SP decides to charge an additional fee for certain services (ex: CoF, CIM/SW, etc) is it because she doesn't mind performing these services, but feels that the market will allow her to charge an additional fee and does so as a business decision? Or is it because, while they may not really like it, they feel that they can at least tolerate it and will do so for the additional fee? Or is it some unknown to me third reason?

The reasoning behind my asking the question is important. I generally feel bad doing something to someone that they don't enjoy and while paying an additional fee for these things doesn't bother me, I would feel cheated if they weren't 100% comfortable with the act (sell the fantasy right? ;)). I wouldn't feel as though it were a mutually desired act, but merely something that is tolerated for money which completely ruins the mood for me.

Another question

I hope this is worded right. I generally prefer independents over agencies, but there are a couple ladies in a couple agencies that I'd like to spend a couple hours with.

My questions (and if answers not appropriate for public viewing, pm me the answer please)

How can you determine what is a legit agency from one that, for lack of a better word, is acting like a pimp for the ladies

Generally speaking, what is the ladies cut percentage wise I'd hate to pay, hypothetically speaking $300 hr and the lady gets maybe a $30-$40 cut...doesn't seem fair

For my hobbying, if I went to an agency, it would be in Toronto (I already know which Ottawa ladies I have seen, will see) Which agencies should I steer clear of, which treat the ladies with respect (and obviously, pm me that info) I would ask via pm, but who do I ask?

RG

The term "hooker" really doesn't bother me. A hooker is a hooker is a hooker. That's like calling a bus driver a bus driver. It is what it is. I don't need to fancy things up. Instead I like to keep it real. My SP friends and I all call each other hookers and it is a word that has been embraced. Same thing with the word prostitute. Again, it is what is is.

I'll be back shortly to answer a few more questions....as long as they are asked in an approriate manner.

Guest S**a*Q
The term "hooker" really doesn't bother me. A hooker is a hooker is a hooker. That's like calling a bus driver a bus driver. It is what it is. I don't need to fancy things up. Instead I like to keep it real. My SP friends and I all call each other hookers and it is a word that has been embraced. Same thing with the word prostitute. Again, it is what is is.

I agree wholeheartedly with you, Nicki.

I am a hooker, and proud of it. :)

Whether I be a call girl, a hooker, a prostitute, a "... how you say...? slut for money" *(great beerfest reference) it doesn't matter, I sell my goods no matter what you call me...

The only name that doesn't fit, is street walker, although I do that instead of cabbing sometimes... hehehe.

Guest f***2f***

I agree wholeheartedly with you, Nicki.

I am a hooker, and proud of it. :)

Whether I be a call girl, a hooker, a prostitute, a "... how you say...? slut for money" *(great beerfest reference) it doesn't matter, I sell my goods no matter what you call me...

The only name that doesn't fit, is street walker, although I do that instead of cabbing sometimes... hehehe.

i think it would be more accurate to refer to you as "sexual athlete!":bddog:

Guest S**a*Q

Hahaha, that works Boner!!!

I have lots of things I call myself, Sexual Therapist. Orgasm Consultant... Hehehe..

*(Hooker's more of the one I use when joking around with friends ;) haha)

All in all, I am who I am, I love what I do, and I love people. :)

I'm just Sara, and it doesn't matter what I call myself or what you or anyone else calls me.

That will never change me on the inside, and that's what matters. Lol!

SMQ OUT! :D