It's yet another snowy day, but we will turn the heat up next week!

Good afternoon,

Let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Carley Chase, and I am an independent, part-time, and established companion. I travel the Maritimes, as well as central Canada, and it just so happens that I will be downtown Monday the 19th, Tuesday the 20th and potentially Wednesday the 21st as well! Nothing would make me happier then becoming acquainted with you. Allow me the pleasure of your company, and I promise you we will create moments that neither one of us will ever forget.

I am fun, sexy, intelligent, and desirable. I am mature, but I have the looks & body of a 20-year-old. You will get to experience the best of both worlds while in my company. You will have an experience like never before, and you, and I will become great friends.

To arrange a date please email me at [email protected] I will get back to you as soon as possible.

You may also visit my website http://www.carleychase.com to learn a little bit more about me, and you may also feel free to email me if there's any questions I can answer

I am extremely open-minded, and I am always more than happy to accommodate any fun ideas you may have. Trust me, when I say extremely open-minded I mean it

I hope that you had a great weekend, and have a very happy Monday! I will be looking forward to hearing from you, but even more so to seeing you.

Lots of love, always

Carley xox

• Like 4