How to know if rates are all inclusive?

Sorry if this question is dumb, but I've only used an SP before, never an MA, and some of the details online are conflicting.

I'm thinking of trying my first MA, but from what I gather online, some provide a release as part of their service, but some require an additional tip in addition to their time? I feel like asking the MA directly might be unwise or uncouth, but I also would like to know how much cash should be on hand before I arrive.

Spa prices are the door fee,, provider tip is usually 100+

Indy ( independent) prices are usually all in for basic services .

Some MA indy are really SP s using the ''MA'' to screen clients , and may offer extra services $$ if you pass the test .

Can get confusing

My opinion , others may be different .

Please bring the exact amount PLUS what you would like to spend more.

Then, ON SITE, with your sp (or ma), you can discuss extra services according to your budget.

When we say no dealing, we mean in text e-mail or pm.

For myself, as for many others, it is a pleasure to sit, prior to the session, to discuss different options according to your budget.

Also, it is wise to bring a little more money if you think you will bust your time. The sp might not charge you for it, but a tip is always of good taste. (20-50$) but rarely mandatory.

In short, don't act cheap, and spoil her as she spoils you...

A reco is also considered a tip, if deserved, of course...

• Like 6

A little help is right.

When in doubt, ask.

Some Spas/ Private Clubs have a room fee and than a tip given directly to the hostess in the room depending on the services and others offer an all inclusive rate as the services provided are the same for all the hostesses in the given establishment.

Both structures tend to amount to the same thing, give or take on the options provided when the room fee and tip are separate.

The Brass fees are all inclusive. We also options such as the VIP Brass Room, Nuru massage and Fetishes added on to sessions upon booking.

• Like 5