Sign in to follow this  

New! Esme Clarke - Sweet and Sexy fun available for the New Year

Guest *s***lar**

Do you desire a respite from the world in the arms of an attentive young woman?

Allow me to cater to your every whim and fantasy.

I am an independent Ottawa companion offering intimate and individual experiences and encounters in downtown Ottawa

picture.php?albumid=12114&pictureid=82946

About Esme;

I am a bright and charming young woman, ambitious student and all round people pleaser. Thoughtful and intuitive, there's few things as engaging to me as the sensual encounter of companionship.

You will find me easy going and sweet, equipped with wit, humor and the ability to put you at ease, as well as a toned hourglass figure, soft skin, long copper hair and a disarming smile.

I am a veracious reader, with a particular fondness for topics of politics and history, as well as an enthusiasm for current events and discussion. I also have a special place in my heart of science fiction, fantasy and other forms of geekery.

In my recreational life I am a lifelong and passionate equestrian (let me know if I should bring my crop to our date), as well as a fitness and yoga enthusiast.

picture.php?albumid=12114&pictureid=82947

Join me at my discrete and convenient downtown in-call location;

We can relax and unwind or heat things up and explore each other on a luxurious four poster bed in my charming, cozy and private apartment. Amenities such as shower, towel and personal products are, of course, provided.

Shall we make a date?

You can reach me at [email protected] for availability and further inquiries.

Until we meet!

Esme XO

Sign in to follow this