I found that I had a rare free day on Sunday coming up and thought that the conditions were good to see another girl from my ?To Do? list. I considered all the parameters, local girls that were available, touring girls in the city, ladies in Edmonton and Calgary and points beyond. Given that I had the whole day free, the choice quickly became clear to me, I needed my fix of a young, energetic, spinner girl on the board known as ?Crystal X?. A few texts and an email or two and I had session set up for late Sunday afternoon. I have been wanting to and trying to see her for probably close to a year with all sorts of problems having our schedules match. The latest timing concern was on September 11, when she opted to go to the Playboy mansion for a few days rather than see me.

Worked out a bit on Saturday, attempting to carve out a bit better profile for the ladies, lol. Got up early on Sunday, did my morning ritual, getting ready for the long 4 hour drive to Medicine Hat, 2 hour session booked, and a 4 hour drive back to Red Deer. Did some pooning & travel prep, long hot shower with a close shave upstairs and downstairs. Fueled up my ?typical pooner?s? car, trip to the bank, then to Starbucks and then South on the QE 2. Took a jog around Calgary to avoid the traffic and then it was a bit South and lot East on the Trans Canada.

Arrived in Medicine Hat with time to spare, so I took care of a few things while waiting for Crystal X. As the time approached, I drove to the general area of the incall and waited for my appointment time. A few minutes later I got my text with the final destination to Crystal X?s secluded love nest. As I drove, my heart beat faster and blood pressure increased in anticipation of upcoming events. A few minutes later, a short walk and I was standing outside the door of this self described nympho sex kitten. A quiet knock and the door slowly opened and then just like that, I was in like Flynn.

Crystal looked fantastic as I closed the door. She is indeed the girl in her pics, she was wearing a very sexy bra and panty set and a short silk cover. She is a spinner in her early 20?s, a tight and toned little package with all the right stuff to make guys lust for her. She has wonderful blondish hair, a small and very interesting enhanced rack with yummy, perky nipples. During our session I paid quite a lot of attention to Crystal X?s breasts. A tight and toned stomach that was a bit tender due to her working out earlier in the day. She has a totally shaved kitty, a very nice ass that is barely a handful and looks so sweet at the top of those great legs. Height, weight, tattoo?s & piercings are all accurate and she has very nicely manicured nails. She obviously works hard for and is proud of her appearance and it shows. Two things that I was not expecting was the way that she had her hair done, gave her a very unique look that I was very much into. Lately I have been interested in the eyes of the girls that I see and Crystal has amazingly beautiful brown eyes. She was wearing some very sexy college girl glasses and that was a nice added touch.

Crystal X is a young (22) college girl, but is mature for her age. She is playful at times and she likes to joke and tease, but can also be grown up and very sensual the next minute. After I came in she gave me a warm hug and a sensual kiss, she showed me to her boudoir. We sat and chatted for a few minutes, getting to know each other as this was our first encounter and a few extra minutes spent here can pay off in spades in services provided. She softly stroked my arm and then took my hand as we talked, starting the physical contact and making my anticipation grow. She is a tom boy at times and a very sensual, sexy woman at other times, both roles contrasting but she plays both well. As we got to know each other, the communication got better and so did the connection, which is impressive due to the difference in our ages. During resting periods we chatted and she was playful at times, everything flowed with ease and there were no awkward moments. I was very at ease with Crystal for the whole time we were together.

There are 2 things that I can tell you with certainty, Crystal does love to kiss and Crystal loves to fuck. We spent a long while laying on the bed and kissing, soft and slow light kisses to a more sensual LFK and then a more assertive and urgent DFK. To say that there was a lot of kissing would be an understatement. CBJ was delivered with a sensual feel and I lay back and enjoyed for a while. We enjoyed MPOS, but never did get to doggy, which is a must for the next time I see her. Crystal does a great Asian Cowgirl, the best I have ever experienced from a non Asian girl. Being a spinner, she is built very well for this and I was in awe of her ability. DATY was very tasty and succulent and was appreciated by Crystal. I found a spot and a technique that greatly enhanced the experience for her and she mentioned how wet my efforts made her. Missionary is my favourite position and I love doing it with a spinner. Crystal?s approval was evident by her verbal cues and her enthusiastic response. I got off one shot, we relaxed a bit, talked, teased, I played with her breasts and looked into her eyes while she talked. After a while she lay back on the bed and enjoyed another round of DATY and she returned the favour with another round of CBJ, ACG, and Mish once more.

Crystal is a hot, young spinner, with a nice, tight little body and a nicely enhanced rack that is not huge but looks great. She is very pretty, works out, eats well and takes care of herself. She has a really good attitude and is mature for her age. She is playful, can hold a conversation, can be quite funny at times. She is a good kisser and enjoys sex a great deal and really makes an effort to make sure you enjoy your time. Due to the distance I had to travel, and the fact that I tried to see her for almost a year, I spent 2 hours with her for a hot and sexy GFE session at standard pricing on her website which I consider really good VFM.. I will see Crystal again as I feel that the sessions will get better as the connection grows and we know more about each other.

All of the above is my experience and your?s will not be the same. IMHO, what you get in a session is a direct result of your research and the personal connection you build with each girl. The more work you do beforehand, the better your session is likely to be. Just before the session, make sure that you shower, shave, wear clean clothes, and be on time. Communicate by whichever method your SP likes to use and make sure you are polite and friendly always. If you SP wants you to phone in advance, make sure you phone on time. Greet your lady with a smile, a friendly and positive, enthusiastic attitude and bringing a small gift would be good as well. Have your donation ready by whatever manner your SP requests. The more comfortable and safe your SP feels with you, the better your chances of a great session.

Additional Comments:

Not sure if this is really allowed on this forum, so MODS please feel free to adjust or delete as needed.

I posted a review of this very nice lady yesterday and just found out she is coming to Edmonton, Calgary and Lethbridge right away. I thought I would give an assist to any Western pooners that may be interested in seeing Crystal X and advise her dates and times. Note that I am not posting in the cities she is visiting, but the city that I saw her in. Not trying to advertise for her, but she is a treat and if you are interested in a great girl, she is not to be missed.

EDMONTON: Friday Dec.10th: 6pm-10pm

Sat. Dec. 11th: noon-10pm

Sun. Dec. 12: noon-10pm

CALGARY: Monday Dec. 13: 6pm-10pm

Tuesday Dec. 14th: noon-10pm

Wednesday Dec. 15th: noon-10pm

LETHBRIDGE: Sunday Dec.19th: 5pm-10pm

Monday Dec. 20th: noon-10pm

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
Edited by namssa
  • Like 1

Just a quick note to anyone in the Medicine Hat area at the end of January, beginning of February, 2011. Keissy Hennessey will be in the city and Crystal X the resident "Sex Kitten Nympho" would make an awesome spinner duo to enjoy. That would be a great way to start off the new year and pretty difficult to top.

I am not sure if Keissy does duos though, but something tells me that this would be possible. Damn, I wish I lived in Med. Hat right now.

Seems that Keissy has cancelled her visit to Medicine Hat and Lethbridge on her first Western Canada tour. I believe that she is still visiting Edmonton, Red Deer, and Calgary, and probably other Alberta cities.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.