So here I am, in another hotel room, waiting for my sp to come and visit me. This is someone I've been wanting to meet for a long, long time, and it's finally going to happen. I know she'll be on time; we've been in contact all day, as the anticipation mounts. Another half hour..

What do I feel? Nervous, a bit, perhaps. I'm not usually nervous beforehand, but tonight I am. Maybe it's when they come to visit me, like I'm their host, and I don't want to disappoint. It seems different when I visit them, easier somehow, like I'm going to be plunged into a new world, their world, and I'm curious as well as aroused. Now I'm aroused, and waiting. I can't open that wine till she gets here...

Maybe it's because I've been wanting to meet her for so long, and we've talked but never seen. I want to see, and touch. I can only imagine, and my heart races and my head pounds. Yeah, I'm aroused, and nervous, and I hope she likes me, and I hope I perform well. Things I don't normally worry about too much. Now I do. Deep breathing. That helps.

Ten minutes have passed since I started writing this. She's that much closer to being here. I should go and check that everything's in order, get myself ready, get relaxed.

Maybe I'll crack open something from the minibar while I wait. Yeah, that sounds right.

I'll report back later on the evening.

Have fun, everyone.

• Like 2

Enjoy your night

Me, half the excitement of an outcall to your hotel is the waiting, watching the clock, heart beating with anticipation, then when it's time there is the knock on your door and .....

I'm going to be going through that excitement and anticipation, and more this Saturday

Have fun

RG

Enjoy your night

Me, half the excitement of an outcall to your hotel is the waiting, watching the clock, heart beating with anticipation, then when it's time there is the knock on your door and .....

I'm going to be going through that excitement and anticipation, and more this Saturday

Have fun

RG[/QUO

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Enjoy your night

Have fun

RG[/QUO

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Well, have not finnessed the cell phone response as of yet.

This is what I feel.....will he like me, will I like him? etc etc etc....nerves go both ways!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Awwwww Cato! Thats so darn cute :D

What a lucky lady that you are so excited to meet ;)

Guest W***ledi*Time

Nice post Cato! There was a lame joke in my post-approval that somehow got truncated. My finger hit the wrong button ... not for the first time. It was to the effect of "Where'd you go? Watcha doin' NOW??"

Enjoy your night

Have fun

RG[/QUO

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Enjoy your night

Have fun

RG[/QUO

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Well, have not finnessed the cell phone response as of yet.

This is what I feel.....will he like me, will I like him? etc etc etc....nerves go both ways!

Believe me I can appreciate that...I know my heart was going pitter patter, pitter patter on that drive up to a certain special ladies place in Orleans

....4 hours pitter pattering and the song "Anticipation" playing over and over in my head

And pitter pattering aside, that song aside, well lets just say meeting you was well worth the drive

I see another drive in my future

BTW, I like you, did you like me:D

RG ;):rolleyes:;)

Yes, the Wait. I know it well. Someone you have wanted to meet for some time. The first contact days before, perhaps weeks. E-mails, maybe a final phone call or text. Then the day, time to get ready. Shower, clean, straighten the room. Check the donation, maybe a bottle of wine. It can be worse than a regular date.

It's almost time. When will that knock come? The anticipation. What is she like in person? You have read the reviews, her website and her posts. It gives you an idea but will the real person match what you expect? Will we like each other?

Then that little knock. You open the door and.....

Who is Cato seeing tonight? I have an idea, but I am not saying. Hope it goes well and lives up to your expectations.

Yep I can identify with all those feelings. I am jealous as I am cleaning out the home office. Ok, Cato, you have to finish the chapter.

Well I'm sure it will be nothing but fun. This feeling that hobbiests get is what makes this hobby so fun. I am trying to figure out who it is, could it be a heavy weight from Cerb lol. You have always gave me some great tips on things and my tip for you is, don't have to much fun!:p

So here I am, in another hotel room, waiting for my sp to come and visit me. This is someone I've been wanting to meet for a long, long time, and it's finally going to happen. I know she'll be on time; we've been in contact all day, as the anticipation mounts. Another half hour..

What do I feel? Nervous, a bit, perhaps. I'm not usually nervous beforehand, but tonight I am. Maybe it's when they come to visit me, like I'm their host, and I don't want to disappoint. It seems different when I visit them, easier somehow, like I'm going to be plunged into a new world, their world, and I'm curious as well as aroused. Now I'm aroused, and waiting. I can't open that wine till she gets here...

Maybe it's because I've been wanting to meet her for so long, and we've talked but never seen. I want to see, and touch. I can only imagine, and my heart races and my head pounds. Yeah, I'm aroused, and nervous, and I hope she likes me, and I hope I perform well. Things I don't normally worry about too much. Now I do. Deep breathing. That helps.

Ten minutes have passed since I started writing this. She's that much closer to being here. I should go and check that everything's in order, get myself ready, get relaxed.

Maybe I'll crack open something from the minibar while I wait. Yeah, that sounds right.

I'll report back later on the evening.

Have fun, everyone.

It's good to be back in touch with Vicky today, after a long hiatus. We'd had a fun exchange of pm's and I've been admiring her pictures and re-reading her recommendations. So I thought this thread was maybe due for a revival.

Good thread Cato. Let me add my waiting story. Saw this Calgary lady about 8 weeks ago. She is unique and quite special. In part because she makes the waiting fun. The 8 weeks have been filled with some flirty and exciting exchanges as we planned my next trip and our encounter. The arrangement was for her to join me in Banff. Not much better setting. As we get closer to meeting time she only builds the excitement more by providing travel updates until that much anticipated text. "I'm in the lobby". Now not sure which is more difficult? Waiting the past 8 weeks or the next 24 hrs till we meet again. Cub