Come be the center of my universe...

Hi and welcome to my world!

rb2j1QW.jpg

I'm Olivia, an elite companion who provides discreet companionship for those who appreciate the finer things in life. I enjoy what is sophisticated yet decent.

I want to provide the best experience possible, so please take a look around to decide if I'm the right companion for you! I train five days a week the gym and hot yoga are where I like to let it out.

They say I am more than pretty, people blame my exotic background being Italian and Dominican.

A very explosive mix of sensuality and passion !!

I have brown hair and my eyes are hazel, my measurements are 34DD-25-39.My smile will make all your resistance to enter my universe melt away and you will be able to fully give yourself up to me...

I am perfectly bilingual, I love to converse and learn new things.

I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.

Olivia xo

54AJmHl.jpg

Never rushed - always memorable - always time for great conversation and getting to know each other. I act as if the clock does not exist. I focus my entire attention on you and how to please you. I certainly won't rush the time you spend with me.

My pictures are updated on a regular basis!

Through pre-booking is desired, last minute calls are always welcomed.I am spontaneous and have an ever changing schedule so I am able to accommodate both personalities.

One Hour of Bliss $300

90 mins of Pleasure $400

2 hours of Ecstasy $550

Stunning Dinner Date (3hours) $750

Incall located in very nice upscale condo near Carrefour Angrignon

Outcall everywhere (extra fees not included)

To make a booking, please visit my website http://www.justolivia.com

*I require at least one reference from a girl you've seen before or your board handle

I am very much looking forward to meeting you, and always enjoy upscale, respectful gentlemen to have encounters with.

I am discrete and will not rush our passionate time together!

OVMSM3S.jpg

• Like 2