Any reviews on Rina from AsainPassion?

hey all, just wondering if any of you out there have reviews on Rina from AsainPassion? i really love a kisser which is why i was lead to Sara from AP but she is off tomorrow. heard in the past Rina is also into kissing but a little more shy.

• Like 1

Who's the best agency for Asians now then? There were two in town that were always good, who is the choice Asian SP place now?

As alternative to "asian SP place" There will be 2 indy asian ladies this week who are well reviewed; Sophie Lee and Karmella. Sophie i met before, Karmella i read good things about her but never had a chance to meet her.

Looking more for a place that brought in beautiful women like Sugarland and Asian passions, they were both always well stocked wiith beautiful companions.

AP got shut down by immigration , so those types of place are keeping a low profile.

They low key adds on back page .

you can try Asian parlours a lot of the girls are giving full menus ,, it is hit and miss,, and you need to be willing to walk out sometimes .

AP got shut down by immigration , so those types of place are keeping a low profile.

They low key adds on back page .

you can try Asian parlours a lot of the girls are giving full menus ,, it is hit and miss,, and you need to be willing to walk out sometimes .

It's difficult to see which Asian SPs are on BP are the "low key" affiliated ones, any thoughts?

It is perfectly safe to see Sara. I saw her about 3 weeks ago and had a wonderful time.

Note that the person you are texting with will not be Sara herself.

I texted Sara twice, once to get no response and the other time someone telling me it was a wrong number.

I have also texted Sara a couple times with no response. Is she only taking regulars?

I have also texted Sara a couple times with no response. Is she only taking regulars?

I saw Sara just over two weeks ago and was a first time client so that should still be okay. Maybe your introductory text wasn't composed in a way that made her feel comfortable?

And yes, someone else manages the texts for her. I was maybe a little over the top about how excited I was to meet her and the response was "ok"!

Sara and I had a good laugh about it when I told her about it and let her read through my texts!

I only contact Sara when she has a recent ad on BP.

Sometimes there are no ads for a week. I assume she not available in that case.