Katelyn in Moncton

By checking the photos I know that they are not hers. She says they are 100% real and recent. Kind of a red flag there.

Just out of curiosity for future reference. How did you know the photos were not hers? I've always wondering the same looking at the ads on BP.

Thanks.

Download a browser add-on called TinyEye. When you install it you can right click on the picture and click on search tinyeye. It will search a lot of pictures to see if it matches others. If you do this on her ad you will see that they have been used on multiple sites and has been cropped to remove the models face. It's not 100%, but it will give you a fighting chance.

• Like 1

Cannot coment on the pictures. Personally I haven't had luck finding them on other sites. I did try to set something up with her and she flaked out on me at the last minute. (Never got to meet her) Not trying to say anything negative about her but it does raise some flags.