Jaymie Mae Sparx

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I noticed that Jaymie does not have a reco so I decided we should have one for her. She is a sweetheart. I have seen her for quite a while now. She is as real as it gets. When she hosts, it is usually at a local hotel and she is available via text. She does have some regulars that she does book with but occasionally will post an ad. If you have the chance, you won't be disappointed. She is young, has a great body, attitude and loves what she does. She is one of the good ones and is one of my 'angels'. :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

you beat me too it FredNorth for the recommendation

I saw Jamie tonight. What a wonderfull lady. She is a total sweetheart. Made me feel comfortable the minute I walked in the door. Very easy to talk too and she enjoys what she does. Looking forward to my next visit with her.

Yes, I agree. She can be a little hard to connect with her schedule but well worth it. If you can see her, you won't be disappointed.

I had the pleasure of recently meeting this lovely lady and let me tell you. Wow, what a great time. She goes above and beyond to make you comfortable. I will definitely be back for another visit.

Just thought I'd update my recommendation of this lovely lady.

I've been seeing Jaymie several times a month for a while now. Each visit she greets me at the door with a warm smile, hug and passionate kiss. She's very affectionate and certainly loves to please and be pleased. She has a great body. My sessions with her are always fun. Each time I leave, I look forward to our next meeting. She's one of my favourites.

When you see her post, try and see her, you'll be glad you did.

Saw her for the second time today and plan on making it a bi-weekly thing amazing young woman definitely make sure you leave happy and satisfied .

• Like 3

I thought I should update this. Jaymie is one of those rare young women. She is sexy, confident, beautiful and sensual. She has her profession figured out. She is quite easy to book and treats her regulars very well. A true GF experience when she treats you as such whenever you are with her. Very, very addictive.

• Like 1

I made a comment on a thread not too long ago and decided it was time I write a review for Jaimie so I won't have to answer so many PM.

Jaimie rocks! I've seen her several time in the past and each time she becomes more more beautiful! This girl is a diamond here in Freddy Beach. With a city full of bait and switch games, Jaimie is 130% real! Her pics are amazing online, but once you meet her face to face you will agree that she is a stunner! She is confident and cheerful. And weather you stop in for a quick "coffee" or decide to have a full meal... I doubt you will ever be more satisfied than a visit with this goddess. This lady is a pro in the way she works. Both business and pleasure this girl has it going on. I know this site does not allow details on experiences... but I can assure you that she rocks!

Update...Well this girl is the best ,I have seen her over a dozen times now and just gets better...Her New incall location is very discrete, comfy , relaxing, it is great for those extended dates, good parking and as said before discrete for those who need it. I can't wait for my next visit.

It's hard to add anything new to what has already been said about this incredible women. She is so easy to spend time with. She has a smile that just melts away any worries or stress your dealing with. I have being seeing Jaymie for about 2 years and plan in seeing her for as long as I can. Once you spend time with her you will quickly realize that she truly enjoys what she is doing. With all the scammers out there this lady is 100% the real thing.

Guest c*nth*lpmys*lf

Not sure when I will get to meet her again and all I can say is all you gents in Fredericton are super fortunate to have this wonderful lady to spend time with. I'm jealous :) If you haven't seen her yet and you are drawn to a beautiful, sexy, warm and intelligent woman who exudes passion, then what are you waiting for - Jaymie is extraordinary!

Guest JamesB700

I recently had the absolute pleasure to meet Jaymie at her place. There are quite a few reco's already for Jaymie but I was so pleased with my visit she deserves another. All the good things already said are very true. Jaymie you are an awesome Lady. Thanks for the very memorable time. Looking forward to the next. ;)

Had An amazing time with JMS this evening. She is a delight of a human and a breeze to hang out with. Kind of forgot what I was there for while we were chatting. Very smart woman and I had A great time, hopefully everyone stays respectful with her and has a great time with a great person.

I have to admit, we are spoiled in Fredericton with Jaymie Mae Sparx.  She is intelligent, affectionate, sexy and an overall amazing young woman.   She provides a true GF experience.  She devotes 100% of herself to you and ensures you have an awesome time.  

Fredericton is quite the spot.  Beautiful water front, stunning elm trees and the crown jewel of this city is Jaimie.  I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said. And to further that not I’m sure I’m the one who said it before somoenwhere in this thread.  I don’t know if she’s been hitting the gym, or if it’s just my old eye playing tricks on me... but Jaimie seems to have gotten even more stunning!  Opening the door I am always lost for words and I blame that on her. It’s hard for me to focus on her and talk at the same time.  Her sleek little frame is built for speed.  And once her engine gets turned on, there is no holding back. My only issue is controlling myself and when she’s in the room.  Tops in the town she is.  

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more with all the comments ,she is a true diamond I have seen her many,many times and it always seems to get better can't wait till the next one and have a feeling it will be soon😎

I don't think it has been mentioned before just how good she is to gentlemen that treat her well. During my most recent, she did a very kind thing for me that I didn't expect her to do, or ever imagine an SP ever doing for her client! Though I won't say what that was, lest guys start expecting it from her, I will say that it more than earned her a thank you and a shout out. 

• Like 1

She's back, but as far as I know only seeing regulars for the time being. I saw her Friday, and had an awesome time, as always.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had another awesome time with her recently. I don't know if you could describe her service as GFE it's more like GFE 2.0!  She really goes above and beyond.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Guest JamesB700

Well, it's been some time now since my first visit with Jaymie.  She set the bar pretty high then.  I have seen her several times since that first day and she never disappoints.  If you like a beautiful Lady who is always pleasant, sweet and eager to look after you go see her.  Show her some manners and respect and you will leave very happy.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.