Terb is down ???

I can't acces my Terb account ... Sometimes it is asking for my user name & password and it still doesn't work and other times it say that my Ip address has been blocked from Terb ....

Very strange ....

Is Terb is down ???

Yes, it does seem like it is down. I will not give my username and password when a screen pops up like this asking for those. It could be a hack. Today, it just says Upgrade in progress with a big red t. Guess we just need to be a little patient.

I often get the message that the administrator has blocked my IP. I emailed them and got no response, but it seems to correct itself after a few days.

I experienced the banned IP this week. I did receive a response from the mod and it seems to have been related to my vpn. When I turned it off everything worked.

Will try again with the vpn once the site is back up.

There we are :

UPDATE: Please be advised our former admin email account(s) have been compromised. This has led to a temporary loss in control of site content.

We have to ordered and are building new servers from scratch which might take us in to the weekend.

Please do NOT contact us or reply on any of the former email addresses which we used. New emails will be provided when we are back up and running.

All supporting member ad times will be honored and given free additional time for the trouble. Sorry for the inconvenience.

FZ ....

It explains everything :) ..

good to remember, if you did put in login and password info to that pop up window, when site is back up make sure the first thing you do is change your password.

• Like 5

And if your password is the same anywhere else (especially your email) change it quick too.

• Like 5

apparently related to some infighting. The original owner, handle fred zed, died in Feb. Not sure how it will affect all 3 boards going forward.

Fred passed away? Really? Holly Molly I have been in a bubble for way too long. Man I have known fred (online) since 1996 back in the yearly days of starblvd. Crazy! I am rather sad about this news.

• Like 1