MMM Massage -Brandy

Has anyone tried the massage offered by Brandy or Jenna advertised in the Herald and Coast? If so, how was it?

Deek.

The last time I saw her, it wasn't the best. She just had surgery and there wasn't much going on. But every other time I was there it was worth it. She has a fantastic body to look at and touch. So enjoy Brandy, never had Jenna though. If you try her tell us about it.

Thanks for the reply. Could you describe her appearance / age in general terms?

On another topic, I noticed a new ad in the paper for an "Asian Relaxation" massage. I'm relly curious about trying this one out!

Deek

She is 5'8" mixed, long dark hair very pretty, a few piercings, and a sexy raspy voice. She also has a fantastic tight body!!!

I tried calling the Asian place in the paper but it went right to eastlink voice mail. Hopefully it was a miss print.

Was greeted by Brandy and shown into a room to get comfortable on the massage table.

Jenna came in and is 5'7 with shoulder length brown hair. I was given an ok back rub and asked to turn over. I upgraded my service for a tip to have her topless, nice breast (probably b cup), got to play with them while I received a great HJ. Afterward she hot toweled me off and that was it.

Will probably repeat, I'd be interested in trying Brandy next time.

Guest ***ky12***
Was greeted by Brandy and shown into a room to get comfortable on the massage table.

Jenna came in and is 5'7 with shoulder length brown hair. I was given an ok back rub and asked to turn over. I upgraded my service for a tip to have her topless, nice breast (probably b cup), got to play with them while I received a great HJ. Afterward she hot toweled me off and that was it.

Will probably repeat, I'd be interested in trying Brandy next time.

thanks for the review. Can you please pm me te cost?