Nalaa Dufoxx

I decided to come out of retirement - I'm not super active but I still browse the boards here and there. I was super excited because one of my favourite indy SPs was supposed to be in town but I was unable to get in touch with her.

I was in the mood so I decided to take the chance and see what else is out there. Boy am I glad I checked back in when I did.

Came across an ad from Body Language ENT. To be honest, I mostly deal with indies, I'm not a big fan of agencies but Nalaa looked great and I had seen her in a movie before so I figured why not?

I was completely blown away by her. If you are into her type, there is nothing better. She was warm, funny, very welcoming. She's quite french, gets by in english okay but if you can speak french that's a plus.

AMAZING skills...

I don't need to list anything - obviously like any other YMMV but if you treat her right there is nothing she will say no to within reason.

Enhanced breasts, bright pink hair, glasses if you're into that...super flexible...no reflex...incredible.

I would definitely repeat, I hope she comes back to Ottawa again.

I left with a huge smile on my face.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.