Paradise Spa - Bells Corners

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Paradise Spa is a relatively new location, discrete, but easily accessible to all, minutes off the 417, near Bayshore Mall.

The exterior does not scream MP, and traditional sessions of massage and tanning can also be found.

The rooms are very clean, well appointed and very comfortable.

The ladies are courteous, very pretty and very skilled at what they do.

It is not full service, so don't get your hopes up.

However if you don't leave fully satisfied, it is probably your fault, not theirs.

It is very, very enjoyable, the ladies erotic and the place is run professionally and should be able to be around for a long time.

Great spot for west end play!!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Agree completely with your recommendation, Paradise is a new-found gem in Ottawa. I'm an east-end guy and am quite willing to drive the distance, well worth it.

Guest s***eO

I was there last week and realy enjoyed myself. I think Cheryl did as well. Showers in the room are great and modern looking.

Last thursday afternoon i had time on my hand and decided to give Paradise spa a try. I've been visiting Mp and independant MT for years now and love trying new places.

I gave them a call, the lady who answer the phone was really nice and polite they had availabilty and i made an appointment. I got there and the place looks more like a tannng salon then a MP, I gave my name to the young lady at the reception, and decided to take advantage of there 45 min special paid my due and I was ask to have a seat while the receptionist went and got the MT a minute later she came and introduce me to Cheryl and the first thing that came to my mind was WOW

I followed Cheryl to the room and i have to mention her bubble butt looked amazing in her tight pants. The was room was very nice and very clean well decorated and i love the in room shower.

After my shower i laid down on the table and Cheryl walked in, she ask if i was there before, and i told her no we had more small chit chat and she proceeded with the massage. Her massage technique was great just enough pressure, there wasnt alot of teasing but i think, that maybe because it was my first time there.

After about 30min Cheryl ask me if there was anything else she could do for me, off course i replied and she told me the options she provides, as someone else stated FS was never mention and i don't think it is availabe and that was fine with me.

Cheryl proceeded with her options she has amazing skills and a gorgeous body, i wont go into details but i left with a big smile on my face.

The overall experience was above my expectation, nothing was complicated and everyhting was perfect.

One last think i have to mention, Cheryl told me she was only replacing another that day, Cheryl usually works from there other location (angel touch) i will definetely go visit Cheryl at angel touch and will also be back to Paradise spa

Sonoma

I agree with what has been said. The facilities are very modern and clean. The shower is great - lots of hot water. The towels are fresh and very good quality. Staff are very pleasant.

I had a sore neck the day I went in and asked the attendant to work on the muscles in my neck/shoulder area. She used the right amount of pressure and I felt much better.

Additional Comments:

I agree with what has been said. The facilities are very modern and clean. The shower is great - lots of hot water. The towels are fresh and very good quality. Staff are very pleasant.

I had a sore neck the day I went in and asked the attendant to work on the muscles in my neck/shoulder area. She used the right amount of pressure and I felt much better.

Thanks everyone for the input, finding out that this place is in West End is awesome will arrange a visit soon, my back and neck seemed sore and that's not a way to start the new year :P

I am a big fan of CMJ and a huge fan of Michelle_MA but I was playing hockey in Bells Corners and after playing I drove by Paradise and thought "hmm maybe I should stop in and check out this new place - I could use some tender care". So I made a quick call from my cell and I was told April was available now so I said I will be there in 2 minutes. Place is very nice - as mentioned showers in rooms, nicely decorated, very clean. There are also two tanning beds if you want to work on your pasty white Canadian winter tan. Anyhoo, April was great. She was trained at CMJ (although only for a few weeks) so she knows what she is doing - menu is similar to other MPs. She is petite, quite fit, and fun. Needless to say she worked out my hockey kinks and helped me destress after my losing effort on the ice. Pricing similar to CMJ (maybe $10 - $20 more). Overall, I was impressed and would return.

I have been looking on this site for about a year now and haven't really tried anything much so I finally decided to call someone and saw ad for Paradise Spa...so happy I did, receptionist was very friendly on the phone and in person (also cute) she asked me to sit down and someone would be out in a min, around the corner came Monica. I was amazed, being new she was very kind and explained everything very clear and made me feel comfortable and incredibly aroused. She's a gorgeous girl, nice to talk to, extremely nice to look at and very nice hands do everything very well. Also one of the nicest asses Ive ever seen. I'll be going back for sure and you all should too.

I've been lurking on CERB for a while and reading many of the recommendations. Being new to all of this, I decided to take a trip out to Paradise Spa. I had checked out photos of their facilities online, and everthing looked fantastic.

No regrets. Monica was free when I got there, and she was friendly, smiling and led me through the session. She has a great laugh, and is incredibly hot. The rooms are fantastic; clean, nice ambiance, and the showers are a nice touch (I hear it's not common that they are in the rooms at other MPs). Monica had a great touch and I left feeling relaxed, relieved and very happy for having given this a try. I'd gladly recommend and will return myself.

I dropped by the other day to paradise.....and I tell you it is a great place to go...I love the rooms and showers.

Staff is always pleasant, and the location clean and professional.

on my last visit I met Eve....best described as a little Nubian pricess with wonderful eyes and sweet looking body. she has a nice light touch and wonderful...and mean wonderful warm hands.....really warm.....

great tease and tickle.....

I like this place

Ok, now just so everyone who reads this knows, for some time now I have been searcing for the complete package when it comes to massage places. What I mean by that is: a very sexy attendant who can give and amazing massage that absolutely floors me and leaves me not wanting to ever leave and in complete love with the session that just happened.

So on Wed. I managed to get the afternoon off work and was in desperate need of a good massage. So I decided to go to Paradise Spa since it has been a while since my last time there. I asked to see Monica since I have seen her in the past and remember not only her sexy little body but that she gave a pretty good massage too! Now keep in mind that it had been a long time since I had seen Monica ok. So the session starts and let me tell you, I cannot remember the last time I received such a good massage! She used the perfect amount of pressure and at the perfect time and places she would ease up to a gentle touch then again really put on the pressure for a deep massage. Now people let me tell you this was the first time I've actually ever almost fell completely asleep due to how amazing the massage was. I give Monica a perfect 10/10, this woman not only is amazing looking and sexy as hell but she delivers the best massage you could ask for!

Monica thank you again and I believe my search has now come to an end! See you again very soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

I found myself in the Bells Corner area yesterday on an errand and thought I would try out Paradise Spa. I was lucky that Amanda was just starting work for the day and I was able to get a booking in 5 minutes (last minute).

Amanda gave an excellent massage that I was very impressed with compared to most massages I have received. My sore muscles would like to thank Amanda on the great job. The Spa was nicely appointed and Amanda was very nice to chat with. The highlight for me was her amazing Tata's since I am a boob guy. Very nice finish. I will repeat.

After a hard day at work it was suddenly too late to catch any of my regular MPs, so I decided to head off to Paradise for the first time and a new adventure. Angie was very helpful in informing who was available and in facilitating the online booking. After viewing the profiles, I decided to TOFTT and made the extended Getaway room appointment with Angelica, who has not been reviewed that I could see. The receptionist was beautiful friendly and helpful. Out came Angelica. She is a tiny, fit and firm, yet curvy in all the right places stunner whom as it turned out I had been to see in the past before her life at Paradise. We headed off to the Getaway room, which is a world all it's own, an oasis. There we proceeded with the shower and hot tub adventure, with a little mutual massage and exploration. Then up on the table to begin the massage. She is friendly and inquisitive as to your wants and needs, and not afraid to explore. It was truly a delight. She made sure no time was wasted by giving a second massage with the few minutes that were left in the hour. All in all, the place, the people, and especially the sweet petite Angelica would definitely be worth another visit.

I agree with all of the above. I had the jacuzzi room with Jordyn; clean, spacious, comfortable, upscale. Really nice. And then there was Jordyn herself, spinner supreme ;)

I've given Jordyn her own recommendation, but wanted to add here that I found the setting and location excellent. And Angie is a delight to deal with.

Smooth and professional.

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share with you another great experience, this time with Eva @ Angel's Touch. Since I've already provided my review of the location I am going to skip it this time, as you already know how nice, upscale and discrete both locations are.

I called Angel's Touch 30 min prior to my visit and was able to schedule an appointment with Eva, who answered the phone. Her voice was sweet and inviting.

When I arrived at the location, Eva was waiting for me at the reception desk. She is a very cute exotic girl with sexy body and beautiful smile. She brought me to a room where everything was nicely prepared and clean. As mentioned before, the room is modern, clean and gives you impression that you are in one of those upscale spas seen on TV.

Eva is one of those girls that shines with such a nice, positive energy where ever she goes. Just few minutes in conversation, I felt that we knew each other for years, which helped me to relax and enjoyed the whole session even more.

As soon as we entered the room, Eva created a nice, romantic atmosphere. She put her favorite CD, dimmed the lights and prepared a shower for me. She gave me couple of minutes to take the shower and make myself comfortable.

Once she came back we discussed the options and the session started. All this "prep" work was done through a nice, relaxing conversation.

Eva has a beautiful sexy body with curves at all the right places. She is very fit and her "assets" are simply amazing. :)

She started massage which was very sensual and erotic. Her technique is excellent and believe me, she knows how to keep you "excited" through the whole session. :) At some point, she joined me on the table and started fabulous body slides. As mentioned before, her "assets" are amazing and the whole slide thing felt very erotic and sexy. She uses her assets in different ways, but I will leave it up to you to discover how. :)

Without going into further details, I can tell you that we both enjoyed the encounter very much. It felt like I was with a sexy girl that I've known for a long time. We were able to connect right from the start and be very relaxed and "creative" during the session. :) Truly an amazing erotic experience.

I highly recommend Eva as she is a beautiful, sexy, amazingly friendly, and very sensual young lady that will make your experience memorable. :)

Thanks Eva! I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Another fabulous experience at Angels & Paradise Spa! Definitely one of the best places in town.

Cheers,

Hornet

I visited Paradise Spa this morning and my experience was very similar to many of the other posters above. I was pleased (and relieved) to find that the business was bright, upscale and in a good commercial location.

This was my first time ever visiting a MP, but I came and went without feeling self-conscious whatsoever. That's a a big plus for me.

The massage experience itself with Emily was excellent (reviewed in a separate thread), and honestly I can see myself becoming a regular patron of Paradise Spa (and Emily if she's nice to me haha) as the whole package is really convenient, discrete and professional.

I've been lurking the forums for a little while and decided to check this place out. Seeing that this is my first time ever going to this type of establishment, I didn't know what to expect.

Luckily I was paired with Monica. She is stunningly beautiful and easy to talk to so that definitely eased a lot of the pressure. I asked for some extra attention on my back and she was more than happy to satisfy that request. Needless to say, it was an amazing experience and I will definitely be seeing her again.

Dropped into Paradise early this eve. and was asked if I minded having an extra lady along who was training. Um... nope- not at all! Had an amazing session with Angela and newcomer Autumn. Angela did an incredible BS and Autumn has a really sensuous touch. Autumn took care of most of the finish and had just the right touch and speed. Angela fussed over me after my shower helping me dry off and bringing my clothes. After that I pretty much floated out the room. Probably the best massage session I have had to date. Both ladies were super nice. If you get a chance book a session with Autumn- I think she is going to be pretty popular.

I believe they are both run by the same management team and some of the ladies work out of both locations.

I've been to both locations recently and have had nothing but very positive experiences.

Like others have said, clean, discrete & comfortable.

In addition to the in-room showers, I like the full length mirrors, nothing like being a voyeur at your own session!

Haven't tried the getaway room (hot tub) but plan to...

I'll be posting recommendations for the MPs (Eve & Kennidi) in their respective reco threads.

Repeat? Already have and I've just set up my next appointment...

Cheers

I was extremely impressed with Paradise Spa when I was there almost two weeks ago. The spa is very modern, clean and you can tell the pride taken in setting the establishment up. No detail was overlooked and since it was my first time there I went to the Getaway room. It was roomy and well set up, I was expecting it to be cramped as that was what I had seen at Spa's I had visited in the past. When walking back to the room, the door was open for one of the other rooms and even though it was not as big...it certainly was not cramped!

The fact I was able to spend time in the hot tub with Emily was outstanding! Could easily fit 4 people in there, definitely not a small one and there was lots of room to wash up at the end of the massage in the shower with Emily! :D

It really has changed my attitude towards Spa's, as I was always very leery about them in the past. I am definitely going back!!!!

I went to Paradise Spa earlier this evening. It was my first time there; in fact it was my first time ever getting an erotic massage.

As a somewhat hesitant first-timer (though, not too hesitant thanks to the cerb boards), a couple of things really stood out.

The towels. They are white and clean and fresh-smelling just like at an upscale hotel. This is just the final touch on a location that screams clean, which I found great.

The sign and the geographical location. It's super convenient, just off the 417 (though on google maps, search for Paradise Spa & Tanning, rather than the Robertson Rd address, as google gets the latter a little wrong). As someone else pointed out, it's nice that the sign is the sign is prominently displayed, which adds to the professionalism of the experience.

Have to say, did a little chit chatting with Cassie and Summer the other day at Paradise and they are both wickedly amazing women!!! As always, the spa was spotless. The place never fails to impress me. :D

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.