Some help re: change of services

Hi everyone,

For years I offered Domination but it's time for a change and I want to offer companionship and massage as a separate business.

It is a totally different ball game from what I have done previously and I could sure use some advice.

On here I am known for Domination ... and I feel that would "scare" potential hobbyists away.

I haven't launched the new business .. (not really) on cerb yet because

1a. I am known for Domination and will need to get a new account.. or change my username ?

1b. Even if I change my username won't hobbyists still see my old ads for Domination ?

2. I have bought a domain under the name I want for companionship but it and my new photo shoot will not be ready for a couple of weeks..and I think to launch on cerb I need to be professionally prepared.

3. The name I want to use for companionship is different.. but I am worried because when you change your name .. people seem to assume it is because something is shady. I just don't feel that it suits what I want to present.

In the meantime during this transition life, rent and bills carry on. Any advice is welcome . I am open to any pm's also. I have other questions but rather than write a novel.. I will leave it at that for now.

Thank you all.

Hey Miss Pandora,

I'm no expert here...very new in fact but if it's any help I can tell you what I would be looking for.

The name is a bit irrelevant...if you're still offering domination keep it...if not, then you can change or keep it, I wouldn't stress over that. What I generally look for is a current ad somewhere...the reco section is nice to find a lady but I think there's just too many in there and some might not be taking new clients, some may have retired...it's just not a reliable way to find someone (it's good to validate once you've found someone you're interested in...). I suggest you list your ad on this site (ads section or schedule announcement section) or on the other popular ad site...The information I look for in an ad is: clear pictures, description (height, weight, etc), in or out, availabilities, LOCATION TYPE (this is huge for me, whether it's a hotel, private apartment, spa...) and if your willing to list, rates (this is helpful to accelerate the hobbyist's research). If there are any restrictions, list it and stick to it. When I see something like "safe only" I expect the lady to stick to it and I'm not offended by restrictions, it just reduces the possibility of getting a surprise once you show up.

The more info you give the less back and forth texting is required and it saves everyone's time but I understand if there are somethings you prefer to not post publicly...

If you offer something that is unique or hard to find...make sure you indicate that the option is available...that will definitely make you stand out vs other ads.

so basically...as far as im concerned it's about visibility (the ads), level of information (details of your ad) and of course, recommendations (to make sure what's claimed in the ad is legit..)

hope this helps...good luck with the change in service!

• Like 2

I am not sure a completely new name is the way to go, especially if your current name already has a positive rep associated with it. One website with 2 distinct webpages is all you need. That way some clients have option to have both?

I got one would not be scared off

• Like 1

Actually the very first time I saw your name I thought, Great! I found myself a mistress (lover). Then when I read your ad I discovered a whole new world I had not considered. Which was intimidating. Another story for another time.

Why would you want to change your name on Lyla.com? Since"Mistress" has more than one meaning, like, "secret lover". Which is kind of more fitting. (From an older gentlemans point of view). "He has a mistress (lover)." or "She is a kept woman - a mistress."

The word or term "mistress" is interchangeable - "dominatrix" or "lover". Depending on how the individual interprets the word.

Just my two cents of ramblings.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Actually the very first time I saw your name I thought, Great! I found myself a mistress (lover). Then when I read your ad I discovered a whole new world I had not considered. Which was intimidating. Another story for another time.

Why would you want to change your name on Lyla.com? Since"Mistress" has more than one meaning, like, "secret lover". Which is kind of more fitting. (From an older gentlemans point of view). "He has a mistress (lover)." or "She is a kept woman - a mistress."

The word or term "mistress" is interchangeable - "dominatrix" or "lover". Depending on how the individual interprets the word.

I agree with jafo105, if your reputation is good on lyla then keep the name. I know of another lady that offers domination and companionship, its the client that decides what he is looking for when he contacts you.

I was never into domination(I would like to try one day maybe) but I love intimacy so that is what I search for when reading the ads.

Hope this helps !

• Like 1

I'd have thought that the main thing here is to be clear that you offer different things. As long as it's obvious that anyone seeing you for a massage/companionship session isn't going to end up out of their comfort zone, you're probably fine. If you have different rates for the different kinds of meeting, that may help to emphasize that they *are* different. I wouldn't have thought it was necessary to change your name (but don't let that stop you if you'd like to), although maybe you could just advertise as Pandora for the stuff where 'Mistress' doesn't apply. If you do change your name, it may be worth being open about the reasons you've done so just to make sure nobody thinks you're hiding anything.