Sexy & curvy Judylicious french mediterranean visiting 2 days only

Hello dear gentlemen,

First of all, thank you for the interest you have about me.You can be assured that I will answer your email with a prompt reply . I personally answer to the emails,calls and SMS. I may be already busy with someone but i will do my best to answer you as soon as possible.

You will find probably most of answers here on my ad.Please read it carefully .If after reading you still need more info or special requests , do not hesitate to contact me: [email protected] OR 514-258-5822(SMS OR CALLS)

pmxt6XMwj

For those of you who don't know me yet .... I am a very sweet elite companion , always in a good mood ,natural and fun.You are going to be instantly at ease with me . Our encounter will be friendly& sensual, Im very receptive, I loooooooove to be pleased ( OMG !!!) and of course to please as well. I will ''adapt'' myself to your taste... so our encounter can be more quiet and sensual, or wild and intense .

*Please note that I do prefer longer date with lot of interactions (intellectual, physical to bring us slowly to some wonderful intimate moments). I have no discrimination about age or nationality as long as you are nice, respectful , honest and clean you are more than welcome to come have fun with me !!

As i said Im a very clean person, , Im very respectful and I expect the same from you... Hygiene on your person is very important for me . Thank you for your understanding

If you treat me right i will treat you even better ... I have a lot of repeat encounter and thats what i like the most ...we get to know eache other very well ...like a real boyfriend and girlfriend ;-)

pmPWLkArj

A little bit more about me :

Im a woman in my early 30's, Im half French-Canadian/Mediterranean

Im 5''7, about 135pounds, 36D (firm & natural), dark eyes and a killer smile

*** My Ottawa rates for incalls downtown are as follows:

30min.Blink of an eye /220

45min.Warm up / 260

1hr Escape to paradise /300

1hr30 Get to know each other more / 460

2hrs Sexy passion / 560

2hr30 Sensuality and bubble bath /660

3hrs Like your real mistress / 760

4hrs Flirty encounter Dinner date /900 ( about 2hrs out + about 2hrs intimacy)

15hrs Naughty indulgence (Dinner to breakfast) / 1800

*If you want to bring me to a weekend escape or on your business/personal trip ( my passport is always ready !!! :-) ) i would be very happy to join you !!

plvGFsLDj

Please contact me for more informations at [email protected] or 514-258-5822

picture.php?albumid=11332&pictureid=83549

***Outcalls ***

I usually prefer incalls but if it works with my schedule I could go visit you to your 4* and up hotels or at your residence wich im expecting classy and clean , 90 min date minimum, references may be required and a driver fee will apply (minimum $50 depending on your location) .

I am very fast to reply, unless Im with a gentlemen I will reply within 2 hours (excepted on my days off )

**Cancellation:

Please be sure to do so at least 24 hours in advance or I will require a 50$ compensation payable during our next ecounter. Short notice cancellations and no shows will get you blocked and put on the blacklists (unless we have met before and i trust that your cancellation is for a personnal or professional emergency )

**Confirmation:

Every bookings must be confirmed the day before and morning of or I will not hold your appointment.

I am flattered you taking the time to contact me to share a sexy and memorable moment together, and in order to facilitate the communication and booking process, please ensure that you have included the following informations :

-Your Name

-Your Age

-Date, time

-Location(if outcalls)

-Length of the encounter desired

** If you want your request treated PRIORITY : Give me Name,website/email of an established independent companion or agency that you have previously met (that I can contact for references if needed)

Also include a brief introduction of yourself ( if you wich ) so we can be better acquainted( its always fun and a pleasure to read about you a little bit )

VERY IMPORTANT : Note that I do not reply to explicite, vulgar,disrespectful or rude emails.

Visiting your wonderful city

Feb.28th :8am to 9pm

March 1st :8am to 12 pm

It's been years that i did not visit Ottawa , so i don't have references here on this board but i have many many good ones in Montreal , don't hesitate to ask !!

EeOYBf.jpg

Please contact me for more informations at : [email protected] or 514-258-5822

Have a wonderful day guys !!

Your naughty secret ....

Judy xox

• Like 1