Help this noob choose :)

Well I am looking for my fist encounter with an SP Next week. I have been lurking a bit doing my research. I am not very picky but prefer Busty (bigger the better, especially areola ;) ) or a nice Spinner. I also love tattoos

Anyway I emailed Anna Sweets and got no reply :(.

Either way I have 3 that I want to contact (Kelsey Star, Selene Deville, or Rumor) but was looking to see if there are any re commendations (especially on the busty side :) )

Thanks in advance!

You cannot go wrong with Anna Sweets. If she hasn't replied she has a good reason. Be patient! She is worth it!

Same with Selene Deville!

I highly, highly recommend both of these fine ladies!

• Like 1

I know there is lots of hesitation out there around travelling ladies but I have had some good experiences! by far the best experience I have had in terms of PSE is Jane who does not advertise much at all. she is an older spinner but super fun and we had a ball. Then I have met some busty travelling ladies in belleville. sophia most recently and then ___??? damn I can;t remember her name... but she was in belleville as was Sophia. if I can find her I'll send you a PM.

Oh I was planning to see Rumor actually. I am wondering why she is not recommended? I'd be grateful if anyone could explain to me or just pm me.

Thanks!!

Id also like to know why Rumor wouldn't be recommended?

Got Ahold of Selena, I'm 5 years to young :(

Kelsey may not be in town.

And still no reply from Anna :(

Where would I find this Michelle VIP :)

Michelle VIP already left, you missed her, she is not local, she visits town every other week

Check out bp regularly, she only posts The days she is in town usually from Tuesday/Wednesday until Friday