hey gang. I've seen posts like this before but I wanted to bring it up again, it seems that in contacting all you beautiful ladies I seem to forget some of the etiquette that goes with contacting you.

Usually I start with Hi There, when you answer I ask about your rates and services. After I get this info I ask some other questions on incall/outcall locations, just a general location. I don't ask hotel or room number etc. I just like to plan how far you are from where I am. Is this not an acceptable question to ask. I seem to get mixed answers. Please help

Dark

• Like 2

It's best to ask what part of town they are in and ask the closest intersection or an identifiable landmark close by which is acceptable. This way the creepy radar doesn't go up immediately. Any time someone does that, I excuse myself and say I'm not available or get the

off the phone asap.

Many times I have been inundated with text messages like "Address?" and I don't even bother. Big red flag right there of a wot (waste of timer) or someone who is plain creepy/nosy.

Asking for an address without even a proper greeting is an extreme example of what we deal with from time to time. For the SP's safety and whether or not she will get a good vibe from the person texting or calling, start out politely and build up. Never ask for a direct address because that's creepy and most likely she will find a way to decline the date if she is using her intuition correctly.

• Like 6

I've always found that start by telling them a little about who I am, break the ice and give them an idea what I want, is the best approach.

• Like 2

Guest *tt**amal**

Ladies can only work with what you write them so you have to be aware of that in how you write your message. You could try asking if they do outcalls to a certain area versus asking all the areas they do outcalls. If you're asking what part of town she does incalls try including in your initial message with some info about yourself as suggested below.

I'm glad Dark asked this question as I have often wondered about the etiquette myself. I know the SPs put up with a lot of creeps and time wasters so I often wondered the best way to avoid coming across as either one. I like the suggestion to start off saying a little something about yourself.

• Like 2

Guest S****r

Absolutely start with an introduction of yourself. When I get those short questions, my usual response is "It is usual and customary to start by introducing yourself when approaching a lady. "

Sometimes I get the impression that I'm pestering them too much or something. I usually start with rates/ services. Then I ask them some questions regarding personal preferences of mine and leave it at that. Seems to me that if the lovely ladies want to know more, they will ask themselves. The incall location was maybe a bit too creepy for sure, but lets be honest. I'm really not interested in going from hotel to hotel on the Bedford Highway or wherever knocking on doors to see where you are. It was merely to plan ahead, I like being organised.

• Like 1

Guest S****r
Sometimes I get the impression that I'm pestering them too much or something.

That may actually be true. Better to write a paragraph introducing yourself and asking your questions all in one. Then she can answer your one inquiry, rather than 4, 5, 6, 7 inquiries. I know when I am at my dayjob, I am not supposed to be on my phone, (to text or email either) so have to sneak it in on the down low, so answering all the questions in one message, and then getting back to my task at hand is much more possible than hiding away for a long exchange that may end up going nowhere.