Looking for..

Somewhat of a "specific" experience. Ive had great luck with suggestions in the past, so here goes.

I have a few ladies in mind, but welcome all suggestions ( ma or sp ). Im looking for an over the top sensual experience. Think less massage, more sexual/sensual/intimate. Prefer someone who allows kissing, likes( loves ) touch and to be touched. Think a provider who is oozing sensuality and sexuality; yet at the same time are approachable, down to earth...

• Like 2

Sounds very much like what I enjoy with some wonderful ladies.

I'm newer to this so I have not had first hand experience with very many ladies yet, but I know one that I think will float your boat. https://twitter.com/myamilli She is dynamite. There does need to be some chemistry there for a really great experience, and I get that with Mya - but you might click better with a different lady.

Best suggestion - call or contact Bras Club http://www.brassclub.ca/ and say exactly what you wrote. Jess will be able to make some suggestions, and if you want you can even wait until you meet a bunch of them and choose a lady you feel some chemistry with. Check out https://twitter.com/winniebrass https://twitter.com/kittylolaa and https://twitter.com/Harmonyy11114 for a few other options. There are plenty more - these are just some of the lovely ladies I've spoken to recently that might be the right lady for you. Not only are they sweet and intimate, but they are absolutely stunning.

There are a bunch of great ladies at Brass Club and CMJ that would likely provide just what you are looking for. The ones that have #Intimate and #GFE in their profiles on the site or on twitter are usually a good place to start. After that - just talk to them. :) They are sweet ladies and if you are polite and respectful and just explain what you want as you did above, you'll find what you are looking for. :

• Like 1

I can second the recommendation for Lola at The Brass Club. In the fall I had my first (and only) session with her. It was lots of fun, very intimate, and there was lots of kissing and intimacy. I really, really enjoyed my session with her.

Of course, YMMV.

• Like 2

Yella, there are so many great options, it is hard to recommend one more than another.

Still, as one must: Blake at CMJ is approaching perfection, in terms of sensuality...

Brittney and Hope at Brass Club have a great touch, and youthful spirit.

And the list goes on and on....

You'll have great time with them, and so many others...

toine

• Like 2

Another thing to add. When you are looking for a sensual/intimate encounter, your personal connection with who you see is paramount. Now, there are lots of things you can do in order to make it more likely to happen (brush teeth, fresh shower, clean shaven, trimmed fingernails, polite, etc) but there is a not-insignificant part that all depends on your personal connection with the provider.

• Like 1

I am would say I am always clean and ready, always polite. There are just some providers out there that are "better" at not being mechanical; and I guess that is what I am searching for. Like I said, I have a couple in mind that I have seen before, but always looking for a new recommendation. I figure, if a lady fits my description, she will be worth checking out.

CMJ Parties are a great way to spend a bit of time to see if the chemistry might be there. In my experience - what you're looking for is very much available as per the other posts - but gets even better if you find someone to repeat with when the chemistry is there!

• Like 1

And something to keep in mind as well.

Despite others saying "I had a real nice sensual connection with XXXX", it doesn't guarantee that you will make one. Someone saying "I just couldn't connect with YYYY. She was great, but it felt too mechanical" doesn't mean that you won't connect well with them.

Your mileage may vary.

Different strokes for different folks

Whatever rocks your boat

All of those sayings apply.

I had an appointment with one MA a couple of years ago that *everyone* else said was awesome at being sensual and making a connection. For me, nothing. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome, but it was sexy, not sensual and intimate.

There is nothing wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with her. The sensual connection is not something you can determine over the phone or by email.

• Like 5

Right on the money ZugZug, I had a similar experience.

This is what I like about Twitter, CMJ parties, and having lunch at the bar at Brass after a session. All are ways of meeting and connecting with these wonderful ladies and you'll soon see who you feel a little spark with.

Case in point today - lunch at Brass after my session (mind blowing duo with Chloe and Ren) and I got chatting with Holly and Lilith. Lilith and I were swapping music recommendations and then in chatting the topic of running and yoga came up - and I wind up on the floor with Lilith showing her pigeon pose (my fave, so good on the glutes). So we are both there stretching, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. It was a silly little thing yet so intimate. I feel like we have a great connection and I am looking forward to a session with her as soon as it's feasible for me.

With sweet Lola that connection started on Twitter. With the amazing Mya it was Twitter as well. Interact with these wonderful women any way you can, you will soon get a sense of who you have a connection with. :)

• Like 2

I agree with what the other poster have mostly said but sometimes it does take more than one visit to establish chemistry. Sometimes you know right away but when I first started seeing MA's over a year ago it was very much a miss and not what I was looking for.

I guess my point is if you find someone that you see a fit with, it will likely get better with time spent with her.

You can interact with the MA's you are interested in seeing on this board, but not all have accounts here. Many of the MA's have accounts on Twitter, it is a lot of more interactive.

I hate to generalize but I have to say that in my experience the younger MA's are more youthful and playful (i.e. what toine said), and more experienced women more sensual.

OP asked about touching, most MA's don't like you going south without asking, YMMV with this. As for myself going south is not that important to me with an MA and I generally don't go there. OP may be best looking for an SP.

Exclusively Mia is amazing, Kelly @ CMJ is fantastic, Amanda and Kimberly @ Vibe youthful/playful, I have heard nice things about Blake @ CMJ from another MA (Adele).

However I would think these ladies would not appreciate being touched in the nether regions on meeting them.

Edited by blowinsmoke
ymmv addition
  • Like 5