hot girl with a tummy?

Some of her ads from about a month ago show no signs of a bumps, I even thought of contacting her. But looks like someone beat me to it lol.

It does look like she is. Saw her last year and had a great time - a beautiful spinner with a great attitude.

• Like 1

Saw her in January and texted with her yesterday. Yes she in fact expecting and I will attest that she is a very hot tight brunette and a total sweetheart. Very well put together and I had a great time. I would love to repeat. If you are a clean and respectful gentleman you are virtually guaranteed a great time. Bob

• Like 3

When I last saw her a year ago, it was an incall, in Gatineau. What THRacer described was exactly what I discovered. She has a tight body, very well put together. Like I said, she has a great attitude as well.

• Like 1

I was pretty much one of her last incalls in Gatineau and her plan was a few months of outcall before doing incalls at a new location but that may be derailled by the pregnancy. That said I suggest you employ whatever means possible to see her before she is too far along or retires. Very well worth the cost of a classy hotel room for a classy lady if you can't host. A real sweetheart. Bob

Additional Comments:

Some of her ads from about a month ago show no signs of a bumps, I even thought of contacting her. But looks like someone beat me to it lol.

Funny guy. Thracer

Additional Comments:

Treat her well boys. You will be justly rewarded. She is incredibly nice girl next door type lady and provides awesome service with few restrictions. As always YMMV but be clean and polite and she will treat you great. Her pictures are accurate and for obvious reasons are recent but she is much prettier than her pics.

This may sound like a shill post but it's not, there is a fan club in Ottawa-Gatineau for Sammy Smith. Lol

Bob

• Like 2

Saw Sammie the other day and it was FANTASTIC!

Her rates were great for what she offered, i picked the foot fetish and company option. She is a real sweetheart and has a great head on her shoulders! I hope she doesn't fade away after the baby is born!!! she is a real stunner and very caring about what i had to say!!! Going to repeat time and time again!!!!

• Like 1

Hey PAW00 I was texting with Sammy the Student last night. She was outcall the last little while. If your thing was pregnancy related I'm pleased to report she is now a mom.

I could give you her contact info but she was saying she was taking some much deserved time off and the plan is coming back in a couple of months although plans can change obviously. So out of my deep respect for her I will not provide contact info because I think she wants to be a mom for a bit and the work life can be taxing. I suggest all you guys who don't have a pregnancy fetish wait it out and watch for ads. If I know Sammy she will come back sexier and hotter than before but I don't know if that's possible because she is incredibly hot from the get go and provides amazing encounters.

Please do NOT PM me for Sammy's number. It's not going to be shared.

Hey if I have to wait it out I could use the company. Lol

As for Lany if she is Lany from the Quebec side at a spa in Ottawa. She wasn't pregnant last time I saw her but she is also a pretty amazing french lady who is nice and provides excellent service. Caveat I saw her in Quebec and not at a spa so unsure if menu would be the same at a spa.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

A very nice girl. Must have seen her 3-4 times, though more difficult of late without the incall. How could this happen? I hope that she makes a comeback.

Additional Comments:

(Samantha that is)

• Like 1

Well based on Meagan's previous post consider me edumicated and here I thought I was so smrt (Simpson's references). I have in fact seen Lany quite a lot while she was "early pregnant" (news to me until yesterday) between February and early May.

All that to say Lany is an absolute sweetheart and well worth seeing at the spa in Nepean. Based on ad yesterday she was at Angel's Touch off Merivale (but also works at Paradise Spa in Bells Corners so best to watch for regular ad or call the spa's. She provides an excellent service (services unknown by me atm but it was unlimited in late May but now it's a couple more months along in July so best check directly with Lany to know more on that subject. I sure plan to renew acquaintances this week).

So if you like tight busty and hot french (bilingual) raven haired ladies definitely see Lany and if you like pregnant she is a great bet. You can't do much better than amazing Lany. We have had lots of fun in the past. She does have a few restrictions so again confirm with her but the few were not dealkillers for me so go have fun. I certainly plan to.

Edited by THRacer
Various edits.
  • Like 1

I know that she moved out to the country so she can no longer offer infall but she had mentioned getting a hotel here and there to accommodate

she said she will be back late august so hope to see her postings soon!

Defiantly will be the hottest milf!

(sammy that is)