Monica on BP

Guest *r***x

Monica's ad says she is skinny, but I beg to differ in the best way possible. She has wonderful curves...all natural. Very down to earth and genuine. When you first see her, if you are like me, you will be pleasantly surprised and you say to yourself, 'Wow, I'm so glad I took a chance on her :)'. For my tastes, she is flawless eye candy. She is a definite pleaser and a total sweetheart.

Edited by *r***x
Remove ad link since it will expire

Guest *r***x

Hi, no that's not her and apologies for any confusion. When this sweetheart posts again, I'll update this reco with a pic of her from her Ad (if I can). The Monica I'm referring to is light skinned but not asian - she is artfully tattooed, is a brunette and wears glasses.

Cheers

Agree with everything mentioned about Monica, she has a very cute face, real curvy body as in slim overall expect for the real DD and real bubble butt, her body is super smooth, tight, every spot is kissable and delicious, she is not model like but is that cute next door type of girl. Very friendly, great attitude, very accommodating, no time watching at all, a great sensual experience. Everything I was looking for and much more.

I believe that is her he was talking about. She use to be Sexy Lexxi few years ago working with a duo partner who doesn't work no more but sees me only.

Guest *r***x

I did have a BP link but took it off because I knew it would it expire, but the kingdom99 is above is Monica

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.