Is Moncton drying up?

Is it just me or is Moncton drying up for ladies? I keep seeing ads posted on Backpage and when I investigate I find that the pics are fake. The SP's I used to see no longer are in the business. For the ads posted either they do not answer back, the ad is fake or they schedule with you but no response when confirming appointments. Maybe it is just a bad time of year. I dunno. Lol!

Guest *na*****69

Unfortunately I think it is , where the fault or reason is not really sure ...

I know there are established SP's but as for new SP's dependable and trustworthy ones are unfortunately are few and far between. Doesn't bode well for someone who wants to meet new SP's and establish new networks.

• Like 2

I'm still waiting on 2 SP's to return, Cleo and Catherine. By far they we're and are Moncton's best local SP's IMO. They never disappoint and they we're always available when needed, please come back girls!!

Additional Comments:

I mean at least Vanessa is still around, and i have yet to try Keysha but i heard she is a rare gem around here, plus she's local.

I know there are established SP's but as for new SP's dependable and trustworthy ones are unfortunately are few and far between. Doesn't bode well for someone who wants to meet new SP's and establish new networks.

Jessie is on today! Fyi

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest *na*****69

Its my understanding that Cleo has retired ...unfortunately ,,she's HOT !!!

Not entirely true though, i just heard from someone that she chose to take a break from the SP world. She might come back but it's up to her if she does, and yes i fully agree she is quite the AMAZING BOMBSHELL! :D None quite like her, her skills, her touch :)....it's too much to handle almost!

Tiffany is 100% legit, still around and is 100% worth it. I highly recommend her. Just be classy and respectful when reaching out to her and you will be in for one good time.

• Like 1