Unicorn Massage Spa Merivale

Hello.

Long time lurker, almost first time hobbyist?

I'm wondering if anyone has had an experience or know if this place offers a great massage experience?

I know 868 Merivale (different place) is an Asian Massage Spa and I don't really know if I want to try that one out either.

I also don't know what to expect! Haha, or how to approach to whether or not they provide additional massage techniques once you're flipped over.

Cheers.

don't expect anything other than a massage here. It may be a sensual experience, but look elsewhere if you are looking for a release. They do offer a variety of services, including massage, acupuncture, and general spa services such as waxing. (Women only for brazillian).

I don't think they have that many attendents working there anymore either.

• Like 2

Bumping this. I'm considering making an appointment this week. Just wondering if there are any recent successes with this place.

Thanks.

Bumping this. I'm considering making an appointment this week. Just wondering if there are any recent successes with this place.

Thanks.

I think it's been made pretty clear that if you want erotic massage you won't get it at that place. If it really is your first time and you want erotic massage - try a can't-lose option like Brass Club or CMJ if it's closer.

A & K are in the Hunt Club\Merivale area while Unicorn is at Kirkwood\Merivale. Unicorn is a legit Spa.

• Like 2

You could do worse than 868 for a first experience. Yes, its a bit sketchy, and it is Asian. Luck of the draw as to how attractive your attendant will be, but they are direct and you will get what you pay for. Generally not GFE. My first time was with Vivian there last fall, and she was great - attractive,fun, and a good massage to boot! She's moved on, but I was going back fairly regularly, until I developed an attraction for hour long GFE sessions at ALO.