Ya Lifestyles Skyn are the best by far and available almost everywhere

I prefer Lifestyles Skyn non latex condoms.

Kimono and Crown brand condoms are also thin and durable and do not reduce sensitivity. :icon_wink:

I was recently asked about them...called around and found them at Venus Envy in Ottawa. I hear they take a bit of practice, so I'll be testing them out first. Anyone interested in reading a review?

There's a few factors that will influence what you consider is best condom, speaking as a man.

1) how much girth you have, some condoms for me personally are so tight I can only get it over the head and thats it.

2) are you uncircumsized or not, and furthermore do you have a long foreskin or short one. Being intact I find most condoms are not made for foreskins, and you need to get the ones with more head room, example Trojan Naked Sensations Pure Pleasure, Magnum Naked Sensations, as examples.

3) any material allergies for you or your partner

• Like 1

Having experienced a partner who used the female condom, I really liked it. I can't speak to how it felt for her in comparison, but it felt great for me. it did seem a little awkward to use though.

• Like 1

Asian brands like Sagami, Okamoto. These would be the thinnest, but they are typically sold only in smaller sizes for some reason (:biggrin:), and they are made of polyurethane, so lacking flexibility.

The best feeling for me so far would be Trojan Bareskins, even though they aren't the thinnest.

Have always loved Kimonos. Always my first choice.

Me too! They have very good heat transmission.

Just got word that there is a new world's thinnest condom in town, and this time it appears to be made for larger sizes: https://luckybloke.com/products/buy-unique-non-latex-condoms-reviews#reviews

0.015mm thickness, slightly taking the crown from Asian brands like Sagami and Okamoto. I wouldn't know what the Asian ones are like though because their large is too small (and I'm not all that big...honest! :p).

For comparison Trojan Bareskins are around 0.045mm, 3x as thick. Price is pretty steep though at over 2$ US a condom, and if anyone has a line on a Canadian distributor I'm all ears. Think I'm going to grab a pack either way, you only live once :)

Edit: Ugh, just realized they are probably too large at 60 mm width. This has to be some sort of cosmic joke, what kind of buffoons manufacture condoms and don't go after the majority of the market...

Ones that don't break.

Correct size, lube in tip, squeeze out air. Not saying you don't follow these rules, but I'd bet over 50% of breakages result from one of those steps not followed.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings
Correct size, lube in tip, squeeze out air. Not saying you don't follow these rules, but I'd bet over 50% of breakages result from one of those steps not followed.

I was being facetious.