1/2 hour vs hour

Any difference between what services can be expected between 1/2 hour and full hour visits? I'm no cheapskate but sometimes a 1/2 hour works better for my schedule and sometimes I sense that the lady would have rather had a 1/2 hour due to their schedule.

Personally I have never experienced a difference in service.

I usually only book a half hour on my first visit with a provider I have never seen before and if I choose to see them again I usually book for an hour.

• Like 3

Slightly in contrary to what's WhereIRoam is saying, it's probably best to book an hour for the first time with an SP if you intend to do more frequent half hour visits- gives you a chance to get to know her well, (instead of a quick wham van thank you ma'am) and then helps set the mood for future appointments.

Though I doubt there's much of a difference in service... likely less intimate/lying around time, but the fun for sure still happens.

Don't fret too much on it :-)

• Like 4

I agree with Daisy. I've never booked less than an hour myself but for a first meeting, I expect there is some initial get to know each type conversation even if we've previously communicated by text or email. I do know some MA's might not do pre & post shower if booking less than an hour, although for some the cut-off is 45

• Like 5

Thanks for all of this great information. I've learned to appreciate through Lyla what a great thing Lyla is! Loads of good information and good advice.

• Like 1

Also, I would like to add a point or two about personality. Are you are a chatter person or an extrovert? Are you a person who likes to enjoy more on a journey rather than to reach the final destination? Do you wish to get to know her more, e.g. hobby, interest etc. (not her personal life of course)? As we gent love to receive pleasure, would you enjoy pleasuring her as well? Do you love affection? (you have to show them first most of the time)

If all the above answers are yes, one-hour is okay.

• Like 4

Any difference between what services can be expected between 1/2 hour and full hour visits? I'm no cheapskate but sometimes a 1/2 hour works better for my schedule and sometimes I sense that the lady would have rather had a 1/2 hour due to their schedule.

Depends on the lady..

But- there are some things that really aren't much fun when rushed, so I don't offer them during shorter dates.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

In my (limited) experience, I prefer a longer visit, because the intimacy of conversation and cuddling is a highlight for me. The only provider I ever book for a half hour is one with whom I've already developed a friendship. We can drop back into a pleasant connection so easily that I'll squeeze in an occasional half hour between my preferred longer visits. We pick up a conversation where we left off, which is really lovely.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I've never booked less than 90 minutes, because anything less is too rushed. I prefer 90 minutes for a first encounter and two-plus hours for any repeats.

Other things that can factor into length of visits for some punters is how often one hobbies and what their allotted budget is for an SP or MA. In regards to the industry, in a perfect world, I personally would share hours with a different SP everyday if I could. Some may choose to partake in the industry a few times a week, some once a week and some once a month or even less than that. Some prefer to share their visits with just one, some two and some with a different provider almost every time. All these possibilities do have some control over length of time spent with a provider. It is up to every punter to find what "comfort zone" suits them best. Truly, there is no real right or wrong here, it's all about your own pleasure!

• Like 1