Chloe @ Brass Club

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had been twittering with Chloe a while back ago and found that we had a lot in common. Plus she said kissing is a must in her sessions :). So I was interested in meeting her one day, but did not manage to find a time that matched with mine. But today it did, and I had asked Jessica if she she was my type and she said that I would have fun with her.

So I arrived at the Brass Club a few minutes early and was welcomed by the ever beautiful Jessica. She was wearing a nice form fitting dress :) She gave me a nice hug and kiss and led me to one of the larger massage rooms. She treats me well. She left me to wait for Chloe who arrived a few minutes later.

She entered the room and immediately gave a me a nice hug and kiss. Then we followed up with more kissing and more kissing. This was very enjoyable, then she asked if we should take a shower. And I said sure. She undressed and started the shower. She has a very nice athletic body with nice breast. She was a very sexy body and a sexy smile. We entered the shower and kissed some more and she gave me some standing body slides. A lot of fun in the shower. Then we headed back to the double massage table. Then started to massage me. She told me turn her head so that I could see her oily body over mine in the brand new large mirrors that were recently installed.

She knows how to give nice firm massage as I really needed it. Then some more body slides. She also massaged me with other parts of her body also. Then I asked her to do reverse body slides, which she more glad to do. She has a nice bum to look at. We had a bit of fun in this position, then we got into another position sideways and spent a bit of fun massaging and touching each other. Had to take a little break for her to catch her breath :)

Then it was my turn to enjoy her talents. She began a nice long teasing finish. She knows what to do with a man's body. And enjoys drawing out the pleasure. I finally exploded and then she cleaned me up and we cuddled for a few minutes. Then we chatted and took another fun soapy shower.

Surprise that she has not that many reviews yet. I had one of the best massage sessions yet and I've had many. She is a very smart and strong woman. She knows how to take care of herself and loves animals. I would highly recommend visiting her. Because I will return in the future for another great session with lots of kissing.

spelling

So for some time I've wanted to try out a nuru massage. Did some searching here on Lyla and on the net and found Chloe at the Brass Club (please see my review of the Brass Club itself). Saw she was active on Twitter and decided to break the ice and message her thru Twitter. She wasn't too busy at the time and she was able to answer all the questions I had. I like to contact the MA before booking especially when it comes to GFE. I found out it varies from one MA to another so instead of having an awkward moment, I like to get all the rules and boundaries first before booking.

So with the all the information, I decided to book a two hour session with Chloe as a Xmas gift to me. So I arrive onsite and was led to the room by the lovely Sasha. I waited a few minutes and in comes Chloe. Wow. As I was sitting on the sofa she sat on my lap and proceeded to kiss me (light kisses). We had small talk, got the nuru gel ready and undressed for the shower. Like a previous member said, Chloe made me feel like she was my girlfriend I hadn't seen in a few weeks and she made me feel as if she had missed me. I felt like saying "Oh babe, I've missed you so much".

That's how good she is.

And as for the nuru, we mixed in a few kinky options and let me tell you, if you book with Chloe and are unsure about the kink options because you've never done it before, do it. I was lucky enough to lose my Brass Club, nuru and kink virginity to Chloe. She was gentle, rough, dominating and submissive at all the right times. I swear she must be a telepath.

Then what sealed the deal for me was the cuddling at the end before she let me massage her. We just stayed in each others embrace admiring our bodies (well I was admiring hers at least lol). And for a moment there, it felt like I was at home with my GF. Gents (and ladies) I suggest a two hour session with Chloe to experience everything.

Chloe, thank you for such an awesome and I will see you again soon.

I had Chloe's pics on the Brass website and her advertising on twitter for a while and had wanted to see her, but scheduling never happened to work out. We exchanged some messages and then the stars happened to line up and I booked a session with her. I asked where she was located and she explained that her buddy was being super kind and letting her work out of her space which was downtown. This worked well and off to see her I went.
I am looking at the address and realizing that it happens to be the same place as another beauty, whose time I enjoy - Karyn. I send Karyn a message and jokingly ask if she will be there and do a duo, not expecting a response. I buzz in and go up the apartment I know well. I come on in and immediately hear this scramble in the other room followed by a "hi" and a head popping around the corner. Chloe then explains how she isn't normally like this and then promptly admits that she is and combined with her adorable smile I am totally hooked! I also ask about the arrangements and if her and Karyn would ever duo, and I get a yes, but that she was out biking. Another time.
Chloe offers me a drink and we chat and get to know each other a bit more, and then she led me to the "massage table"* She starts to take off her outfit and I just need to stop to enjoy the view. She is god damn cute and yes, she does look like her pics.
*it isn't really a massage table. It's actually a huge king-sized bed
I hop up on the bed and soon have this gorgeous girl beside me and we quickly go over ground rules, followed by some great kissing for a while. In our chat, she did warn me that she orgasms rather easily, so rather than her start on me, I started on her (my choice), as with all girls, ymmv. We both had a good time, some fun and giggles and her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Later, when she regained her composure she started on me. After a while she breaks open the oil and I still remember the sunlight glistening off her amazing breasts :) I am having an amazing time and she is utilizing her "assets", which is a total favorite for me . As things get a bit more heated I get a terrible calf cramp. We switch focus and she begins to work that out and as she is finishing we hear a knock at the door followed by a familiar voice, Karyn was back! We both shout that she should join us, and she agrees, pointing out she had texted an offer back before we got distracted.
The next little bit was a blur of redhead and brunette, limbs and a lot of fun. Seeing those two enjoy each other was a huge turn-on and shortly they both decided to gang up on me. I have an explosive time and then Karyn and I decide to gang up on Chloe. Poor girl didn't stand a chance ;) Needless to say, we all had a good fun time.
I would highly recommend Chloe as a solo, or if you're feeling like twice the trouble, go for her and Karyn!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.