Anyone have any info on

This agency is new as far as I know. Looks like they are based in Alberta. I have been reluctant to book based on the fact there doesn't seem to be any info on her that I've been able to find.

Are you thinking of VIPOTG? They often send ladies to Halifax, and despite the pictures being hit and miss for accuracy, I've always enjoyed the service they provide.

I've noticed their ads before too, but found it to be a huge turnoff when they say right in the ad that they prefer both participants to be high.

Not really my thing.

I've noticed their ads before too, but found it to be a huge turnoff when they say right in the ad that they prefer both participants to be high.

Not really my thing.

Wow! I have never seen that before, it's a first.

For me, "No thanks!".

I think it's just a language problem, and nothing to do with drugs. Probably meant something else. Many Asian agencies' posts seem completely nonsensical if taken literally.

Fun to read tho' :icon_biggrin:

Additional Comments:

The webchat ID in the ad is the same as Candyland/Asian Angel. They have been around for a while. I haven't tried but I have heard that they are nowhere as good as Vipotg. I should give them a try sometime.

Happy Hobbying!

R

• Like 1