Miss Vasquez

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest Th*_K***

I was wondering why Miss Vasquez does not have a rec yet. I recently visited her and boy oh boy what a visit it was.

Treat her well and you would be treated with such grace that you would be curling your toes every second of the session. I still have a smile on my face, memories in my head and a woody in my pants ;).

I don't want to give too many details but trust me when I say that this one really is a peruvian bombshell with a body of a greek goddess check here out HERE. WOW!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest 2***ny

Hello all, I do not write often on here but I must say that I have been fortunate to see Miss Vasquez once and believe me, she is amazingly beautiful and a talented. I was unsure to book as I did not see any recs but I toftt and am glad I did!

I had the ultimate pleasure of meeting Miss Vasquez the other day.

Gentlemen...Miss Vasquez is unbelievably stunning. She oozes sexuality from the top of her beautiful head to the tips of her delicate toes.

My heart races and I get light headed every time I think of our time together.

You will be stopped in your tracks when you first lay eyes on her....perfection in every sense of the word.

As always you need to confirm restrictions before....but just being able to hold her close to me was a thrill I will never forget.

She is funny, sweet and makes you feel very at ease.

Please , please, please treat her with kindness and respect. Relax and enjoy one of the finer aspects of being a man....

Highly recommended.....

thank you sweet Miss Vasquez

The excitement about meeting a new friend stems from part titillation part mystique. Her album offers the titillation, but Allegra has the mystique down pat. From the moment her soft voice comes on the phone, your seduction will commence.

You will find yourself wanting to know who is this person you are chatting with. You will want to see her in person, perhaps determine the secret of her seduction. It might make you do things you would not normally consider. When you walk into her world you might even lose your mind. If your allure is seduction by an exotic beauty, youthful but wise in the art of arousal, then read on.

After you've laid your eyes on her and picked up your jaw from the floor, you will wonder just where you are. You will need to check your bearings, you could be on a fashion circuit watching this model walk down a runway.

As she makes eye contact with you, you will be reminded that you are red blooded and it is ok to lust for this. When she lets you in closer to her and you feel her warmth, you will struggle to keep your cool.

As you help her disrobe, you will see her transform from outerwear model, to underwear model. Victoria's finest lace would sell like hotcakes if graced by this petite body.

Your seduction will continue as she whispers in your ear, her mystique has kicked into high gear, you cannot fight it. When her lips make contact with you, you will want them even more.Then she'll offer you a treat. Your first taste will confuse your taste buds. You will need a second serving to set them straight, then more to satisfy your appetite.

When you've regained your senses and you think you're ok, that's when she kicks everything up a few notches and totally blows your mind... In keeping with her wishes this recommendation focuses on arousal, titillation and mystique. How she delivers that in your fantasy is between you and her, as it was in mine.

I must say that in meeting and conversing with Allegra, I find her to be charming, witty and playful. I like and appreciate her openness. We certainly took turns keeping each other on our respective toes, having a few laughs in the process. To her credit she will read this with everyone else - no previewing.

Now, did I discover the secret of her seduction you ask? Yes, but I can't kiss and tell. ;) Thanks Allegra, beautiful in mind and body. See you soon!

I too had the pleasure of meeting Allegra. She brought me back to my younger years. Very easy to talk with and very enchanting

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.