Seeking reviews of Touch of Class

I've never been to a massage studio in Kingston, I'm seeking opinions on Touch of Class.

Are the pics on their website actual pics of their girks or are they pulling bait and switch?

If this place is bait and switch then I'm staying away.

Are the rooms clean? How much are the tips for the girls?

How would Touch of Class compare to studios around Toronto or Ottawa or Montreal? I'm thinking of making a visit to Kingston to check out the scene.

What are the other bodyrub studios in Kingston?

So many questions...

I`ve been there (wouldn`t consider myself a regular or anything), so I`ll chime in MHO.

The pics seem to be legit. My first time was spur of the moment, but when i got home I found pics of the girl I`d seen and they were accurate.

Rooms are clean. Tips seem to be up to the individual girl. Room fees are $50 or $100. $50 isn`t bad, since most places charge between $40 and $60 for a 1/2 hr fee, so it's middle of the road. The $100 hr is a bit on the steep side, with most other places giving some sort of incentive to stay for an hour. Most other places charge between $60 and $80 for the hour room fee. However, on your first visit you do get a free upgrade to the "executive suite", which is normally extra.

There's essentially two kinds of massage parlour in Ontario (that I'

ve ever seen): the "Oriental" ones, where you normally only see one person who greets you and takes you to a room to provide the massage, and the "Western" type which usually have a receptionist who greets you and books you with an attendant. TOC is definitely western, which may or may not be your cup of tea.

Overall, the prices are a bit high, the girls are real and attractive, the rooms are clean and the overall experience is pretty good.

As to other "bodyrubs" in Kingston, I don't know of any, although you can find reviews for "Pearl" on here I think, who operates (I think) from home.

Other than that you're looking at Belleville (which I think still has 3 places operating) or Ottawa.

What does the room fee get you? Massage or just the room?

I've been to massage parlours in montreal where a receptionist gets you to the room and then all the girls walk into the room one by one to introduce themselves and at the end you tell the receptionist what girl you want. The room fee gets you massage and any extra you agree with the girl... is TOC like that?

No, TOC you pay the room fee at the front desk after seeing who's working , and once in the room you discuss and pay for any extras.

Hey guys,

I am new to Kingston and am thinking about visiting one of the Touch of Class locations. Anybody have a recommendation on the current ladies that are working there?

This is a happy ending  real classy esscorts so they think.  Let my under age son in asked them to work with me and didnt so here we go

I noticed most of the comments here are from 2017.  Anyone been there recently? (i.e, any restrictions due to COVID-19?)