Mya - French Blond Barbie

I see "Mya" is in town again.

Her ad states "no disappointments or it's free". Just a heads up that she is leaving out a major detail in her ad.

If that is your type of thing - go for it, but if you would rather have some sort of warning so your not surprised/fooled, here is a link you might be interested in..... :)

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?199521-Winnipeg-BRANDON-Estevan-x-MIA-x-Blonde-Bombshell-Barbie-36DDD-26

• Like 2

I am already aware of this very bad PR on the SP'S part should be upfront and honest with clients

Has anyone seen her?

I did....for like 3 minutes. The deep voice threw me off. Went immediately to bathroom to think/relax and decided to leave. Found out the info later. Was not happy.

Pics look good on her ad - but they are REALLY good pics. Hard for anyone to live up to them in real life......plus her rates are higher than average.

...the voice got me though...

Additional Comments:

its a he or a Tgirl

I believe she is post-op. I think the Tgirl still has the man parts?

She, (as is her proper pronoun) is a very beautiful lady.

Having received some very expensive surgeries to give her the body that she deserves and was supposed to have, doesn't make her any less of a woman.

If it's not your cup of tea, now that you know, don't book with her.

But I don't think she paid hundreds of thousands of dollars just to be misgendered or to tell every client that she may get that she was more male.

She's not a male, so why is that information for pertinent?

(Not trying to argue, just trying to get some insight.)

• Like 4

She should me upfront with her clients though not everyone is into it

If she has all lady parts though, what is the issue?

I could see some heated conversations if you booked time with Mya and she turned out to have a mystery penis, but she doesn't. She is female, head to toe.

• Like 3

If she has all lady parts though, what is the issue?

I could see some heated conversations if you booked time with Mya and she turned out to have a mystery penis, but she doesn't. She is female, head to toe.

Sensitive issue with a 100 different opinions.

Even though she is now all woman, would I want to know?

Yes!(my opinion)

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone.

I suppose it is a very touch and go subject. I do hope that Mya is successful, and that seeing this doesn't bring her down, especially the attached link which made me upset even.

Thank you all for welcoming me into Lyla, it's good to be here and I can't wait to get to know all of you.

• Like 1

Having received some very expensive surgeries to give her the body that she deserves and was supposed to have, doesn't make her any less of a woman.

It sure doesn't.....but just because she changed her gender and is fine with it, doesn't mean all guys will change their thinking and be fine with it too. This conundrum is touchy in normal life, so it is ubertouchy in this case.

She may be pretty much all women now, but a long period of her life she was male; had male parts, etc. Some men just are not comfortable with having the thought in their head that they are getting intimate with a person that was once male-equipped. Maybe it's a "macho/Ram Truck/I don't cry" kinda mindset in those males, but that is how they think and that is their choice.

I do hope that Mya is successful, and that seeing this doesn't bring her down, especially the attached link which made me upset even.

The link attached was simply to give the prospective clients the opportunity to know all the facts and make their choice from there as opposed to blindly finding out after the fact. I can totally see why see avoids mentioning that fact in her ad - she really doesn't have to.

....but some clients may see the lack of inclusion of that fact to be dishonest/misleading.

I personally think giving the prospective clients a heads up both helps them and, on some levels, may also help her. I'm gonna tell ya.....there are some guys out there who would be LIVID to find out after the fact (not me, I was more of a "meh", just not my cup of tea)......it could be dangerous for her to take someone to such a volatile emotional level.....I mean, there are literally guys out there who would want to go back and cause her harm.

It's a fine line/touchy subject, but full disclosure/the truth is never the wrong decision. :)

Additional Comments:

Oh....and I also should point out (and I should really stay away from this subject matter - it never seems to do me any good - lol) that she is a "PartyGirl". She was partaking as I entered the room and was flying pretty high once we started talking.

Again (as I've found out :p), this is also a touchy area for guys.

Guest h***yto***2

Funny, I disclosed my age to you and you chose to pass. I can live with that. It's your right. But shouldn't Mya disclose to others about him/her, so they may have the option to pass if they wish. Just wonderin.

Thank you, everyone.

I suppose it is a very touch and go subject. I do hope that Mya is successful, and that seeing this doesn't bring her down, especially the attached link which made me upset even.

Thank you all for welcoming me into Lyla, it's good to be here and I can't wait to get to know all of you.

I would want to know before I book . Not Judging anyone here its just I would want to know as its not my thing.

• Like 1

Guys, has any one of you really know for a fact that she is a post op? Someone is lying here.

I txted her and inquired and she made certain to me that she is just a regular girl, and whoever is spreading that rumor has bad intentions for her. Unless someone else here is 100% sure or with proof, I choose to believe her based on the communication.

She just have a deep voice or even some nuanced manly facial features to some including myself, I really thought it's my lucky day to finally meet a post op girl as hot as she is :)

I txted her and inquired and she made certain to me that she is just a regular girl, and whoever is spreading that rumor has bad intentions for her. Unless someone else here is 100% sure or with proof, I choose to believe her based on the communication.

I wouldn't have posted this thread based on one link - I just provided that link as a heads up. After I tried to hire her, I was suspicious and searched around - there are many, many links where guys discuss her.

Here is another link that is advertising that she (using a different name) is doing duos with her friend. The description provided by her friend mentions she is "now post-op" and her pic is below. Maybe someone else used her pic, but I doubt it.

https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showthread.php?170823-***-PARIS-and-MERCEDEZ-***-ontario-tour-feb-16-25

Is that 100% proof? Not really. She may be telling the truth. The info is there to help you decide which you think is true. :)

• Like 1

the tgirl link from 5 years ago?

sounds legit

the perb one, to me is simply dragging review site drama (and usually full on BS) onto a site that doesn't allow full on BS or unproven accusations or whatever you are trying to do here.

Think about what this site is about and ask does this full on BS belong here, because I do NOT think so.

i reported the perb link, if i wanted to read full on BS i'd go hang out on that site, i don't want it HERE or any of that other idiotic BS trashing and bashing of providers that goes on those sites. you of course are free to trash and bash over there, just remember, just because someone makes a claim doesn't make it true. and spreading lies about paid providers is slander and defamation, and other providers have won lawsuits against people who spread the lies meant to damage their reputations and businesses.

proceed with caution, imo

• Like 1