From the same brand already mentioned, Joico, there's the wash+co foam which is a "cleansing" conditioner. Using this product instead of shampoo made miracles with my hair.

To keep your hair from drying out, ease off of the hair dryer and flat irons and try to only wash your hair two to three times a week to let oil build up and lock moisture in.

I haven't washed my own hair in about a year and instead go to get my hair washed and styled 2-3 times a week at an amazing rate every month. Aveda products are used to wash my hair now which are more natural. I'm always ready in 15 minutes now. Lol. I used to use Wella keratin restore that you can get at high end salons that sell wella products. It's a mask that you leave in.. I used to leave mine in overnight once a week and it would be silky soft the next morning. Also jojoba oil is great. Taking vitamins A, E and biotin at great for your hair as well.

Go get some shower caps....you may need to shower but no reason to wash your hair each time! I wash my hair once a week and use a dry shampoo when needed. Had a Brazilian blow out 6 months ago....expensive but miraculous