SexxxyRebecca

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

First of all I want to apologize Rebecca for a late recommendation, I was procrastinating but not anymore. So I saw this beautiful French girl some three weeks ago, she is very cute, curvy body, innocent face, extremely accommodating but above all her down to earth attitude makes your time very pleasant and fulfilling. She is young, somewhere between 22 to 25, she got all the curves if you like curvy ladies, she is no spinner but she is the type I really love. She might be 5.1 feet tall, offers bbbj, dfk and msog. She loves to talk and loves to laugh. Her hotel room was very clean and private. When I left her room I noticed I was walking in a very strange way later I realized that she made me so weak in the knees that I couldn't walk normally. Although she doesn't look like a hot model but very natural everyday kind of girl. She is definitely a keeper. Give her respect and she will make your day.

Posted via Mobile Device

I recently visited Ottawa and enjoyed a wonderful couple of hours with tremendous young lady. I found her to be both young and a lady. She has a beautiful smile and a very warm and inviting personality. Her regular location was unavailable so we met at an alternative to which she directed me that morning. Clothed in a very hot black dress she greated me with open arm and an open to please attitude. Two hours was just the right amount of time to allow for an unrushed and yet action filled enounter and I was more than satisfied when I was on my way. Everything I had earlier read about her in this forum was both accurate and yet understated. I need to thank those of you who have taken the time earlier to post your comments earlier, as it was these that got me to make contact but mostly I need to thank this very beautiful and exciting young lady for offering me a memory that I will carry with me where ever I go.

thank-you sweetheart.

Al

She's a keeper for certain. I have to agree with the reco's above I first saw her several months ago when she used to post on a website that no longer has an erotic services section. At that time there were few details about her level of service. I was very pleased the first time I saw her. I repeated with her tonight and had a fantastic time. She gives an amazing BBBJ and with COF I was beside myself..... Will I repeat? Absolutely.

I have to agree. Very nice young lady with great oral skills. Did not feel rushed. Quite refreshing.

TRman

I had the pleasure of spending time with her this morning, for the first time, and it was wonderful. She is very soft and sensual, with lovely light kisses and a soothing touch. I had a little trouble finding the place, and also a bit of a fiasco with my ATM card that caused me to turn a 90-minute session into an hour session. Regardless, she put me at complete ease and we had an amazing time. She had one of the most intense Os I have ever experienced, shuttering even a few minutes afterwards. My only regret, for whatever reason (nerves? her amazing technique?) was that I didn't last nearly as long as I would have liked. She's a great, friendly young woman.

She has been highly reviewed. Located in the airport area which is great if you live in the south end of the city. Not sure why so many of the SP prefer the DT core. She is more GFE then the fake PSE. Let face it, if we were that good we would not be goiing to see SP. She is a nice sweet girl who just happen to be in the business, and if you see her on the street you would never guess that. Been a regular for a couple of months now.

Guest fl***gfi***rs

I saw Rebecca again and this time it was even better! Righgt from the start it was intense and the finish was mutually satisfying to sat the least.

Thanks Rebecca!

I had a chance to see Rebecca this past weekend and she was amazing. Had a great experience with her. Patient, laid back and willing to please.

i just ran home to comment on this gem that we have here!i have seen her a few times and this time was mind blowing. sweet, lovely, sinful and delightful with a splash of vixen. i was in and im greeted with a kiss, we sit and chat for a bit and tease a bit, then right to it. best time of my life, im not going to dive into too too much detail but you HAVE to go see her... omg omg omg! if its the last thing you do, you will be greatful!

I'm the one who originally started this reco thread and yet haven't added anything further. I'm such a lazy thing - but you guys have been doing a great job at filling in the gaps!

I've repeated several times with Rebecca just cuz she's the sweetest lady - but I haven't seen her in awhile. I know, me big stupid. There's no excuse for me.

It's like the call of the wild with Rebecca. Once you see her, you're smitten, indeed - haunted. Something about her just makes you want her! Her genuine personality, deep blue eyes, her thighs, her incredible build...no, no - it's something more primitive. More Female/Male chemistry than you can imagine. Jeez, I wish I could put my finger on it (please ignore the double entendre).

She instinctively elicits delight from you. Think of her as someone in which you can entrust a completely rewarding experience. See her again and again to enrich your inner self.

J.

Being from out of town, I rarely post on this board. But thanks to this board with the numerous positive feedback on Rebecca, I decided to take the calculated plunge.

She was very accommodating with my somewhat last minute request. The location was tricky to find as I was staying downtown but it was really all of the one ways out of the core.

Anyways, I was a bit nervous at first. Rebecca is quite a down to earth person and put me at ease. We sat and spoke like good friends for a while.

Then to the main event. Let me say that she is a beautiful woman. I wont get into the details as it has been pretty much mentioned in the numerous recommendations. I will say that she was a lot of fun and I will have to try and catch her when I am in Ottawa next.

This is my way of thanking the board...with my own recommendation.

Another fabulous morning with Rebecca last week. I assumed I was a OSOG type of guy nowadays, but Rebecca proved that wrong, guess I'm still good for MSOG now and then.

Theres just something about Rebecca, I just can't help myself, I keep going back for more.

Sorry, im a little late with this rec. Saw Rebecca a little while ago. I typically like massage more than FS, but when calling to enquire it was really a turn on to hear that sexy french accent. When she opened the door, wow what a sweetheart. The first thing you see are those beautiful eyes. She was very forgiving because I got lost and was 5 mins late.

There was instant comfort. Off with the clothes, we started exploring. She gives this amazing BJ (as others said) staring up with those soft brown eyes. It was heaven...slow and purposeful. But the fun part was DATY. She has intense orgasms that make you want to hold her for 5 minutes. So open and warm. Was a really great time...and time flys by with her. Recommended

Saw Rebecca some time ago and would very much recommend her. She has great oral skills and bedroom eyes to die for! She is an absolute doll boys and loads of fun to play with! It was only a half hour visit, but what a half hour it was!!!!

Rebecca is a sweet and down-to-earth woman who is an absolute joy to spend time with. I messaged her a bit before we met and she was very easy to talk to and her sweet nature showed in her communication.

I told her I was looking for a more gentle sensual experience and she gave me exactly that. When I met her she looked absolutely great in her lingerie and little high-heeled shoes. She has adorable green eyes and a warm glow. Her kind nature shows instantly and made me feel really relaxed. And of course, there's her sexy figure that we can all see in her photos. Rebecca has soft skin and beautiful thighs and loves to touch as much as to be touched.

As a lover, she is a real pleaser. She is sensual and caring and maintains the feeling of connection throughout the experience. She is a master with her hands, her mouth, and her breasts and she used those and more to give me some truly amazing sensations. She really turned me on. We had good chemistry and built to a strong passion together.

Afterwords she was still very affecionate with me. I really liked cuddling with her, talking and getting to know her even more. I never felt rushed at all.

Rebecca is a real sweetheart and I don't see what man couldn't be charmed by her.

Totally agreed. Great gal, great experience. Nice french accent. Good location by the airport if you live in the south end of town and dont want to go all the way downtown.

I totally agree with everything that has been written about this lovely green eyed gem!! I met with her last night for 1 hour and a great time was had by both of us. I won't go into detail but suffice to say that I will be repeating with her very soon!!

Can't wait to see you again darling!!

:ThankYou:

forgot rating

I met Rebecca and had a great time as well. She is very nice and easy going and you get comfortable from the start. The posts above are all accurate. I hope to see her again.

I don't have a lot to add after all of the great recommendations that Sexxxy Rebecca has so far.

I had the opportunity to meet this amazing and very sexxxy woman over the weekend and made the mistake of mentioning that I had read her reco's when we were setting up the meeting. She mentioned that she liked that I had read them, but that it put the pressure on her to live up to them.

Well, she had nothing to worry about. She did live up to the great reco's and more. She seems to know just what to do and when to do it and I really enjoyed the cute way that she always asked if it was okay before doing anything....Like I am going to say "No, please don't slip your dress off and let me see your beautiful body."

I guess I had a little more to add than I thought, but just wanted to thank Sexxxy Rebecca for a wonderful time and for introducing me to a couple of new things along the way.

Oh wow - why did I wait so long? Rebecca is just a delight, cute, curvy and oh so cuddly. She had me at my ease in no time, and her warm personality and lavish attention produced a very arousing reaction very quickly and sustained my excitement for a full and most enjoyable hour. Can't wait til next time!!! Merci Rebecca ... :) !!

Rebecca is a very sexy woman with curves in all the right places. She make you feel at ease the moment you get in the door. She has a wonderful sexy french accent which I loved. She provided a wonderful service and was not a clock watcher at all. I wont go into any details but I will definetly repeat again and recommend her to anyone.

Thanks for the lovely time Rebecca.

Well after hesitating a few times and having called her even very early in the day only to be answered by a machine saying the mailbox is full, I finally had the chance to meet her recentrly at her hotel near by the airport. What can I add to this thread when everything that needs sayings has been said before?? that everything was exactly as described. Although it is true that I personally don't like curvy girls I showed up there with the least of my expactions.. after all it has been said before that if you dont expect anything you won't be dissapointed )

She's very sensitive and very responsive. I could resist to nibble her breasts, neck and pretty much every part of her body (at least I earnt some compliments).. then came the BBBJ.. and franckly she does have skills for a young lady. Then it came my time to please her. She tasted so fresh and wet but when I was about the give her the best of my tongue skills she asked me for a 69 and I previously described, it didnt' last long for her to reach climax. After the spasms were gone, she carry on with more BBBJ and then she put the cap on, ride on top until she finished me.

Not need to say that every minute of the session was enjoyed. Would I repeat? Yes.. for me it was worth every cent of it...

Being new to this I will make this brief.

I concur with the opinions of those before me, much of what I would say has been said already.

Truly lovely lady, generous and warm, no awkwardness or discomfort.

Beautiful, soft and very sensual.

I generally prefer a more mature lady but Rebecca is so well recommended I decided to meet her.

I plan to repeat.

Thank you Rebecca.

Guest **ng***1

Well I had the pleasure of this youg lady's company and everything that is said here is absolutely true. She is a sweet and sensitive and very responsive. I enjoyed my time completely. Unfortunately there just wasn't enough of it. The details I will keep between us, and I will definately repeat. Thanks Rebecca.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.