SexxxyRebecca

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

It's been almost a year since I've seen her last. So I decided to see her today at noon once I saw that she was available. She had mentioned in previous post that she would be retiring soon. So I wanted to see her before she retired. When I got to the hotel she let me in. She looked cute in her little outfit. Very curvy she looked. She gave me a big kiss and we chatted for a few minutes to catch up. She still remembers things that we talked about last time we met. I went and took a quick shower and came back to see her one the bed waiting for me. She immediately came up to me and we started kissing and hugging. We quickly undressed and had a very fun passionate hour. We know what each other like and enjoy. She is a pleasure to be with and enjoys receiving as well as giving. She does her best to please your every need. She's always a lot of fun and has very good skills.

Saw the lovely sexy Rebecca today. Words can not describe how wonderful she is. Was greeted with a beautiful smile and beautiful eyes. She'll make all those nerves disappear with that smile of hers. She has a 15 out of 10 body and a 20 out of 10 attitude. Can't wait to meet again xoxoxo

Well Went to see rebecca last night. I would say she is one of a kind. I was working, and had half hour..so I decided to go see Sexy Rebecca again!...man oh man...this women has curves...like you not ever seen....Her nice smile and nice accent just made me so want her right their!.....If you want a good time, and a nice girl that has SKILLS..I mean...SKILLS...with and extra S....lolll...go see this girl..right now!....After her visit went back to work..and you know what...I had so much creativity...it help...thank you rebecca....always enjoy your presence...and will for sure see her again again again and again!...I dont know what to say more!....

I'm not much for posting, but then again I've capitalized on the recommendations of others, so I feel somewhat obligated to give back. That said, I saw Rebecca a couple of times late last year. In a nut shell she's reliable, clean, and genuine. She responds to texts quickly and will work with you to arrange appropriate appointment times.

without going into detail, as I feel that each individual is going to have varying experiences based on chemistry and hygiene, but personally I found Rebecca's practice tender and sensual. She has solid skills and works hard to please.

This sounds like such a shill, but all in all Rebecca is a go-to gal for no nonsense playtime

Cheers

Guest *oez***a

I got to spend some time with sexy_rebecca last year. She knew how to make me feel good about myself, was charming, and she made me feel like I was able to give her back more than a donation. A plus lady.

I too have seen this lovely lady on many occasions. She is welcoming and very eager to please and receive. Solid and shapely and a lovely mouthful ;)! We are blessed to have her here so often !

I meant to do this sooner but I have been fairly busy as of late.

I was (and still am) brand new to the scene and as a first-timer I tried to do some thorough research and cover all my bases. I eventually came across SexxxyRebecca and all of her wonderful recommendations from everyone else. "She's the one" I thought to myself. I mustered up the courage to send her a text and she replied within minutes and kindly answered any question that I had. Before I knew it I had an appointment booked with her for the next day and boy was I excited! I arrived at her location 10-15 minutes early just to make sure I was on time and she received me right on the dot at the agreed upon time. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a beautiful lady with a smile that could take your breath away. I believe her pictures don't do her enough justice. She knew that it was my first time so she made sure that I was comfortable with everything and was very easy-going, cheerful and down-to-Earth. Whatever nerves I had going into our encounter were gone! She definitely works very hard to please and has an amazing set of skills. One of my favorite things about her was her genuine cute and bubbly personality that also had a hint of shyness. I am also a huge sucker for women with French accents so that made it even better! Before and after the main event I enjoyed our conversations we were having together as I felt like she was interested just as much as I each time.

All-in-all I had an extremely wonderful time with SexxxyRebecca. She is located in the south end by the airport which is what I think is a very prime location outside of the downtown core and was super convenient as I am located fairly close to the south end. She is beautiful, punctual, clean and has a wonderful personality. What a gem SexxxyRebecca is. I cannot wait to see her again soon and would highly recommend her to anybody who has yet to pay her a visit!

PaperWingz

Punctuation and adding a comment about her prime location

This recommendation is coming about 3 Years too late. Over the past few years I have seen her many, many times. Each time has been better than the last. She was my first foray in this hobby and I did not leave disappointed. Her pace is slow yet very sensual and satisfying. Her skills are plenty and will challenge you greatly. Don't wait.....go see her. You will be glad you did. Great dfk, large kissable lower lips. Don't wait, run to see her now.

After reading so many ads and all the recommendations for a few weeks I decided its time to meet someone . I was extremely nervous about this as its been way to long for me. My life circumstances have made me put my life on hold so i can take care of others. Tonight was my night, for me. I decided to meet Rebecca since so may reviews mentioned how down to earth she is. I was not disappointed. She brought me in her room and sat me down and we talked for quite a while. I told her for my first session i thought a hh was a good start. We probably talked for most of that and then went on to other things. I was so relaxed and felt so good talking to her. She was genuinely concerned with things going on in my life and wanted to make this time memorable for me.

Thank you and i will without question be back

After reading all the positive reviews on Rebecca, I chose her as my first SP. I was a bit nervous at first, but Rebecca's warm smile & down to earth manner made me feel right at home. Her warm hugs & great kisses exceeded my expectations. She made me feel comfortable from the start. She is very easy to talk too & enjoyed lots of cuddling & caressing which I found very enjoyable. I personally found her very attractive, & I loved all her curves & flawless soft skin. A very enjoyable first SP session for me, & a definite repeat from me. I highly recommend her! Thank you Rebecca!

After reading lots of reviews of her I decided that she would be my first Sp and boy did she not disappoint. I was nervous going up to the door but the moment the door opened and I saw her standing there the nervousness went away. She had an amazing body with curves in all the right places and a sexy French accent the service was perfect there was no rush and very addentive to my preference and wants I will definitely be Calling her next time she is in town the only bummer for me was only booking her for a HH

I saw Sexxyrebecca twice in last couple of months. Perfect curves. Best D experience ever. Would see her again for sure. Easy to setup appointment. Enjoyed the company thoroughly.

I just have to add again, Rebecca has been my go to lady. She represents the GFE more than most. I can go months between visits and she will recount things we discussed before. Her skills and sensuality are second to none. She  makes you feel relaxed then takes you places you never thought you could reach. She aims to please and always does. The best i can say is "Holy Fuck!"  So do yourself a solid and see if she will allow you some of her valuable time. You will leave happy.

Rebecca was amazing, very easy to talk to and she can make you feel at ease right away! Highly Recommend. Lets just say i didnt last to long... lol..

• Like 1

I have met Rebecca recently and I must admit it turned out to be a great date with a wonderful young lady.  It was easy to communicate with her and to make arrangement to meet, and her location allowed plenty of free parking.  I had made a special request for clothing but because I booked while she was already in Ottawa she could not comply with my request but Rebecca made a research on many of the pictures that I post and came up with a wonderful idea with what she had to make me happy for clothing request.  When she opened the door I was a happy man, she was wearing a matching very sexy white bra and panties set and she had on her jeans unbuttoned and unzipped just the way I like it.  We both enjoyed talking but I was a bit busy looking at this amazingly gorgeous young lady in front of me.  I really liked that she enjoys what she does because at no time did I felt rushed to get out.  We did a lot of caressing and touching among the talking and things turned out perfect.

Rebecca gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.