First Time Hobbyist

So, I've browsed ads frequently, but never had the nerve to actually book an appointment.

What can I expect from a SP? What is allowed and not allowed? Obviously this changes depending on each girl.

What ads should I look out for and avoid? who are the best SP's to see?

Sorry if I seem ignorant. I in fact am in this situation.

If you're nervous and/or afraid of what the experience may entail, I'd book Addictive Barbie to start with.....very slim chance of having a bad experience with her.

That will help get rid of the first-time jitters and give you more confidence to research/book in the future.

Using the search function here is also a helpful tool in knowing the possible good or bad things. :)

...oh, and book an hour the first time. If you book for the 1/2, it will be over before you realize you didn't have sex yet and you may leave disappointed. Allow yourself time to settle down, ask a few questions and get comfortable, especially the first time.

• Like 3

Everyone is nervous when they venture into their first encounter. Luckily there is lyla and many other sites that hold good advice and direction for hobbiests and providers alike. My suggestion to you for finding your best partner would be to choose based on your needs and desires, and who you are attracted to. I've personally only met with a couple of ladies, Cristycurves, sinfulsara and both were lovely. Halifax has many others that I've also noticed, Sierra, Christina4u, Katherine, Kylie Jane and many others that I'm sure would be lovely to meet as well. Without turning this thread into who's who of favorites my suggestion is for You to decide who is interesting and attractive to you then do your research. Google names/numbers look at reviews and recommendations for conformation of safety and reliability and look for personal websites. All these things will be helpful in determining your choice and who is best suited for you.

• Like 5

Hey!

As an SP who is still new to the scene I get what you're saying. Basically I'd reiterate what Cjthomas said, first find someone you're attracted to and have an interest in meeting, then send a message. Ask them a little about themselves so that you can get a sense that this is a real person and you'd like to meet them. I don't know if all SP's are comfortable just talking about non-work things through texting or email before meeting but for me, I enjoy it because it helps me feel more comfortable meeting a client.

I hope that helps a little!

• Like 2

Everyone is nervous when they venture into their first encounter. Luckily there is lyla and many other sites that hold good advice and direction for hobbiests and providers alike. My suggestion to you for finding your best partner would be to choose based on your needs and desires, and who you are attracted to. I've personally only met with a couple of ladies, Cristycurves, sinfulsara and both were lovely. Halifax has many others that I've also noticed, Sierra, Christina4u, Katherine, Kylie Jane and many others that I'm sure would be lovely to meet as well. Without turning this thread into who's who of favorites my suggestion is for You to decide who is interesting and attractive to you then do your research. Google names/numbers look at reviews and recommendations for conformation of safety and reliability and look for personal websites. All these things will be helpful in determining your choice and who is best suited for you.

I just saw this older post . Your advice is always so articulate and intelligent . You are an asset to the board .

Thank you .

I was nervous once but I was fortunate to have heeded the advice on this board. I wholeheartedly echo the experience of the other board members. There are some fine long standing highly experienced ladies in the Halifax/Dartmouth areas who can get you past your fears within minutes of meeting. CristyCurves, Christina4u, Barbie doll Hailey will immediately put you at ease. I always looked forward to connecting with such gentle thoughtful souls. On a slightly edgier side I also recommend MsManda who will open up new erotic options unimagined, if you dare to go there. Do be worried though, she is very respectful of limits and will take the time to help you explore. These are some of the finest that you can find anywhere.

• Like 1