HotCarpenterKitty

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Yeah I can vouch that. I seen her several times over the year. She is more amazing every time I see her.

I'm a little slow adding to this, but I managed to see her a week ago yesterday. She was incredible! Her body is astonishing and is every bit as described by others and in her ads.

I was running a few minutes behind, but she was VERY understanding and since it didn't interfere with any other appointment as I was her last for the day, everything worked out. I made sure to let her know where I was and approx how long and she was super appreciative.

When I got there she was done up nicely and greeted me affectionately. Her attitude was great and she was easy to talk which made the conversation effortless.

I won't get in to details but WOW!!! well worth it! Anyone looking at the ads and pictures and thinking they can't be real, guess again.

She is a very attractive woman, also very friendly, skilled and upbeat! Service was fantastic and would definitely repeat!

Looking at her stunning pictures I had high hopes ahead of meeting Hotcarpenterkitty, but my expectations were easily surpassed.

Arrangements were easily made, and from the moment I first saw her and was greeted warmly I could tell that she had a positive and fun attitude that matched her amazing physique.

Her confident and obliging attitude (and undeniable skills) ensured it was a time to remember; certainly she has a smile I'm not likely to forget anytime soon! Though I don't get the opportunity to arrange dates very often, I'd most definitely see her again.

I hope Halifax treats her well for a long time to come!

Thanks again for making my day.

I almost feel like I shouldn't be posting this for others to see, just so I can keep her for myself.

I had the opportunity to meet HotCarpenterKitty recently. She definitely puts the "Hot" in HotCarpenterKitty. She is smoking hot and super friendly. I was the center of her attention from the moment I arrived and was treated like a long lost lover. Her skills are amazing and she is very enthusiastic. I'm fairly new to this hobby, so don't have much to compare to, but she has upped the anti and set the expected bar much higher for me. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

I reached out to kitty a while back. Sadly she didn't have any time she could make for me. After our brief conversation i am very interested in meeting her but she never responds. I can only assume she changed her number. Nor have i seen her advertize lately. Make me wonder if she is even still around. If you are out there kitty. You have my number. Let me know if you are at least syill around. I really enjoyed our conversation... brief as it was.

Finally had the opportunoty to meet with kitty. All i can say is... WOW! Extremely pasionate woman. Just what the perverbial doctor ordered. Looking forward to meeting her again when possible.

What a fantastic experience I just had with HotCarpenterKitty.

I've been watching and waiting for the opportunity to meet her, and today was the day.

Her location is easy to get to. Actually fairly convenient coming from Dartmouth across the new bridge.

She is beautiful, great personality, smoking hot body! Super easy to feel comfortable with, almost as if we had known each other already. It was the kinda of experience that when you have a moment to think back about it, you're like, wow that just happened! no regrets!

I don't hobby all that often, but when I choose to again, I would definitely see her again.

Well, I have to say this lady is top notch. She is very friendly, warm and accommodating. One of the very best, not to be missed.

Well, this is one super fine lady. She is an incredible being that has so much fun doing what she loves to do. What a treat!!! Very enthusiastic, very energetic, very accommodating, and gorgeous on top of all that. Without a doubt, she will be a favourite of many. Besides all of her talents, she is a warm, lovely individual that you can't help but like. Highest rating possible!!!

I can echo some of the sentiments said. Vert hot. Nice and friendly and accomodating. Rates are a little higher than most but worth a visit.

Amazing experience! She is a very attractive woman, also very friendly, skilled and upbeat! Service was fantastic and would definitely repeat!

I can echo some of the sentiments said. Vert hot. Nice and friendly and accomodating. Rates are a little higher than most but worth a visit.

Very Sexy great energy

I was so happy to finally make contact with Melody! We had a pleasant exchange and promised I would be visiting here ASAP. She is only available mornings so my question is does this beatiful Lady do afternoon visits? I don’t want to keep texting her for fear of annoying her!! Thank-you for any insight!!

5 hours ago, Drummer Boy said:

I was so happy to finally make contact with Melody! We had a pleasant exchange and promised I would be visiting here ASAP. She is only available mornings so my question is does this beatiful Lady do afternoon visits? I don’t want to keep texting her for fear of annoying her!! Thank-you for any insight!!

See DMs

Melody is as mentioned above...an effing rockstar, who never disappoints...quite the opposite in my exp., each visit gets better than the previous...she's the kinda gift that keeps on giving...😉

Smart, smoking hot, cool AF really...I am always blown away by that smile and the "devilish" twinkle in those eyes as she works her magic, lol...

Can certainly be difficult to reach at times, but as anyone who's met her will validate, well worth the effort/persistance. Big fan here for sure...

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.