littleprincessemma

Well I haven't seen a recco for our littleprincessemma so let me be the first!

She was pleasant and easy to txt with to nail down the meeting! Very personable and down to earth!

We finally met this passed Monday afternoon. As requested she was wearing the outfit I liked ;)

She is new to this and may be a bit shy but I completely enjoyed my time with her.

I am not one to get into the nitty gritty of what went on but I will say again I fully enjoyed my time and cannot wait to repeat when I come back to Hali!

If you are looking for the alt girl next door she is for you, gents! Be good to her!

Cant wait to see you again Emma!

HS

• Like 4

I had planned to make a reco thread for Emma on Sunday, but someone beat me to it.

I will add that while she is a tad "shy" and may not be the initiator, that doesn't mean she isn't awesome. SOOOO cute and friendly - they really need to make a doll of her. :)

As her ad states, she does have the natural body hair thing going on; but that is neither a negative nor a plus for me - but if you like body hair, you will be happy!

Super tight lil' butt and the cute nipple piercings are delectable.

I do have ONE negative though - although Emma herself is an amazing kisser, her dog.....well, not so much.

I tried everything!!!! Lots of belly rubs.....ass smacking.....I even offered her dog extra cash...but, apparently, dogs have no real need for money, so that didn't work.

After multiple attempts (she, at one point allllllmost gave me a kiss, but turned away at the last second - such a tease!!!), I gave up. When I return (and I will), I will be bringing treats and perhaps try and find some bacon-flavored lip gloss or something. I need to kiss that dog damn it!!! lol

So, in summation....Emma gets a 9/10. Her dog on the other hand gets a -10/10 for being so cute and friendly, but being a HUGE bitch (see what I did there?) when it comes to kissing. :) :) :)

• Like 1

I saw our wonderful little princess sprite again very recently.

My goodness she is amazing lads.

If you haven't yet I recommend you go see her!

I finally met Emma after a long exchange of messages. Our schedules finally gelled. Well worth the long wait! She's a total sweetheart! Treat her like the little princess she is.

I'll be seeing her again as soon as I can.

I could not agree more except not just for gents. I have seem her solo and with my play partner. Very easy going with great skills.

I will be adding my own recco shortly

Jane

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.