SP's that allow video or pictures?

I allow pictures/videos also, but need to see them before hand. I ask not to have my face in them and tell them I do not allow them to distribute them & copies as well. Every client that has done that with me were very understanding!

• Like 2

I think doing videos is hot. The only video I did was when I was with a guys wife and he video it while I had fun with her. It was one of the best 2 hours I ever had with a female.

I allow pictures/videos also, but need to see them before hand. I ask not to have my face in them and tell them I do not allow them to distribute them & copies as well. Every client that has done that with me were very understanding!

If you had your face, you could sell them on clipsites.

I would obviously have the client sign a waiver saying he wasn't going to distribute it himself, but as someone who has 19 videos on the internet, I am all about new content.

but as someone who has 19 videos on the internet, I am all about new content.

And where do we find such hidden jems on the interweb?

• Like 1

It's not something I ask just anyone, but of the 6 service providers I asked all 6 said yes, so I think it might just be a case of trust and building a relationship in most cases. 

So this can be contentious  issue with  many ladies . Mostly I would say no to this . Now this summer I was gifted with a client from a well known lady whom I have a lot of respect for.

In spite if some issues I may not have explored before , my friend assured me if my comfort level was there it would be AOK.  

I'm so happy to have sister that allowed me  the confidence to walk on unfamiliar ground . It all turned out magnificently well and now I  have a regular where trust will ever be an issue.

Thank you to a wonderful lady  who was up front and honest  with me . xo

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Katherine said:

So this can be contentious  issue with  many ladies . Mostly I would say no to this . Now this summer I was gifted with a client from a well known lady whom I have a lot of respect for.

In spite if some issues I may not have explored before , my friend assured me if my comfort level was there it would be AOK.  

I'm so happy to have sister that allowed me  the confidence to walk on unfamiliar ground . It all turned out magnificently well and now I  have a regular where trust will ever be an issue.

Thank you to a wonderful lady  who was up front and honest  with me . xo

I think developing some trust is why all the ladies I've asked have said yes. All the photos and videos I've taken have been shared with the ladies and in some cases they've used them for their ads. I've never violated their trust, all the pictures are kept private and password protected and as a rule I don't keep anything on my phone, one person didn't want them saved anywhere in the cloud which I've also respected. 

I do enjoy the picture taking process and the pictures keep me coming back to see them. They are great for reminding me of especially fun times. 

I dont mind pictures or videos, but i do ask they are kept for private use and no face shots. I usually request a premium as well. My first hobbyist got this privlidge. Doesnt bother me much for some reason. Perhaps the wild exibitionist side to me...

• Like 1