Location, location, location

Hi everyone! I'll be looking for another incall location in the future...I currently split a 2 bedroom apartment with my duo partner. I miss a lot of clients who would like to see me during the week because she has use of the apartment on most weekdays.

Of course, I've got my own criteria...I've done a lot of research on what makes a good incall location.

Aside from the basics such as cleanliness and privacy, I'd like to know what you think makes a great incall experience.

Thanks!

XOXO Molly

Multi storey building such as condo or apartment and not a single house in order to minimize prying eyes of nosey neighbours. Good access for parking either on premises or street. Good luck!

• Like 2

I agree with golfer...it's definitely got to be a multi storey building with concrete walls and floors. Maybe even carpet.

A jacuzzi? Not sure how easy that would be to get in a rental...perhaps I could get a wading pool from Canadian Tire and blow through a straw to make bubbles. That's still classy, right?

Hello Miss Molly. A great condo with discreet entrance and convenient parking for your clients. Nice shower in the onsuite to facilitate taking a shower for two. Nice massage table with mirrors on both side so we as client can truly enjoy your beauty andbody movement as you enjoy giving a nice massage, bodyrub and other delightful services. Try to have a bigger massage table to facilitate a duo experience for your client if you offer this type of service. Maybe have a sofa in case your client would like more specialized full service experience.

I would love to see photos of your beautiful body. Your lips are very inviting and commwnts sweet to my eyes as I read them out.

Cheers. Mature man who loves everything about a women's body and the trembling and goose bumps she displays receiving pleasure from a client who love giving same to beautiful ladies....