Sasha May

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

I have known Sasha May for some time now, but have been negligent in sharing this little gem. Call me selfish, but spend some time with her, and you will understand why I have kinda kept her to myself in a way.

She is a low volume provider, and "gives her all" during her appointments. My schedule is often difficult to predict, but she has always been open to adjusting to me when possible. Her preferences are primarily for daytime availability. Her rates are within the norm, given the services and level of intimacy she provides.

She takes excellent care of herself, and her clients needs. IMO, her body is stunning, and her skills are to die for. She is all natural, which is my personal preference.

Those of you who enjoy a good treasure hunt, she is definitely worth th effort to seek out. She's not hard to find, just sitting there in plain sight, if you know where to look. I repeat with her as often can, and will continue to do so.

Happy hunting, gents.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 6

I finally had the fortune of meeting Sasha last week after trying for sometime, our schedules never crossed. Sasha is very selective who she spends time with which is a great thing for hobbyists trying to fly under the radar. Setting up our encounter was super easy and she went out of her way to accommodate my schedule.

I won't go into detail but if you're a gentleman you will have the time of your life, I felt like a new man after our hour of fun. Sasha is looking to spend more time here in Kingston so let's take extra special care of her so she keeps coming back...enjoy your time with Sasha and you will come back over and over.

Had the opportunity to meet Sasha May and must agree she is an experience not to be missed. Super friendly, very attentive and seems to enjoy what she does very much. GFE++ Looking forward to her return and repeating with this beauty. You will leave smiling.

Another amazing evening with truly a most magnificent and classy individual. If you are looking for a girlfriend experience Sasha is the one for you. Treat her with the respect she deserves and you will not be disappointed.

If you have ever put on a bespoke Italian suit, picked up a Swiss watch or driven a luxury vehicle then you have experienced the difference quality can make. Spending time with Sasha May reminds you what quality is and can be. Professional, classy and connected both physically and mentally would describe time with this fantastic lady.

Crandel

I was fortunate to spend an hour with Sasha May today. The experience was fantastic. I look forward to seeing her again soon.

When she opens the door I was struck by her beauty...Smooth skin.soft lips and large natural responsive breasts make her my favorite provider in Kingston...Easy to arrange meeting and time was not an issue...Along with excellent GfE skills she's a pleasure to talk to...

Do not miss her when shes in town..I know I wont again...

I was able to meet with Sasha last week. All I can say is what an incredible time it was. I do this very rarely but I'm sure happy I found Sasha. She is extremely beautiful and unbelievably sexy. She made me feel right at ease and is very easy to talk with.

She has seductive eyes, a little bit of a tease, and an amazing kisser. I can't wait to be able to get together with her again.

I was fortunate to meet Sasha May this week - what a stunning lady, wow!!

Her face reminded my of Meghan Markle when she was lying down and I thought I might have to call Harry to apologize for messing around with his new wife. Sasha May has beautiful brown eyes and an amazing smile to go with her great legs, breasts and bum. Her conversational skills are excellent and she really, really enjoys her work - and makes very sure that you enjoy it also.

Highly recommended - she alternates between Ottawa and Kingston. Her reviews can be found on this board and TERB as well as Twitter (@SashaMayox). Her web site is http://www.Sasha-May.weebly.com

Can't wait to see Sasha May again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.