Worried about a first time

Hey there!

I'm new to this universe and I must admit I'm a little lost.

I've been looking on bp for about 2 weeks or so, checked the recommended providers you listed here, yet I'm getting cold feet everytime I'm about to book, mostly because I don't want to end up being scammed, robbed or worst.

This must have been the case of many of you here, any suggestions on how I can get over that?

Any help appreciated, Thanks!

Fyi: I'm 36 so it's not a first encounter problem but a first professional companion service matter.

• Like 1

I would recommend finding a reputable provider that is well reviewed on here. A provider with a website and active social media presence won't risk their entire career and reputation by ripping you off, so that could put you at ease about the entire situation.

yes do seek out someone who is well reviewed and has a good online presence. There are a lot of greeat ladies to choose form in Ottawa :)

If you have specific things you are looking for post those and there's a good chance members can provide recommendations

and for sake of the ladies please do not book and no show

PS welcome!

• Like 3

Get in touch with one of the ladies that advertise here and who have good reviews. Pick one you find attractive to you and go book an hour. When you meet at her location, tell her it's your first time in the hobby and you're excited and a little nervous. Treat her with respect. Bring your sense of humour and make sure you are clean, have well manicured nails and smell nice and fresh. Have fun! Oh and report back, tell us how it went!

• Like 2

I agree that you should find a reputable provider. Read... And reread their webpage. I've found that communicating what you're looking for prior to a first visit can ensure that everyone is on the same page during the visit. Prevents too many ackward moments and disappointments. This may be your first time but they know exactly how to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable! :)

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Posted this elsewhere but thought it might be helpful.

1. Read a provider's ad or website in its entirety, and abide by any screening/contact requests she makes.

2. In your pre-contact, introduce yourself, be courteous, refrain from explicit talk, and ask any questions you might have for clarity about your encounter before you meet.

3. Plan to arrive a few minutes early but don't contact the provider until the agreed upon time.

4. Enter as directed and be discreet.

4.5. Have the agreed upon fee ready before it is requested, and put it somewhere easily visible. I use a simple thank-you card in an unsealed envelope.

5. When you meet, be polite and friendly. If you are nervous or uncertain, admit it and ask for her to take the lead -- most providers deal with nervous clients frequently and they want you to be comfortable.

6. Scrupulously adhere to any restrictions they require. Never view those as limits to be tested; they are the boundaries of her safety and comfort and need to be treated with utmost respect.

7. Similarly, never attempt to negotiate price or time. Those details are entirely at her discretion, and your being in her company at all should be contingent upon your agreement to her terms.

8. When in doubt, ask, and be very, very gentle unless/until directed otherwise.

9. Don't overstay your time. She may not clock-watch, but you should try to be mindful of the time. It has happened to me, on rare occasion, that I've been invited to stay longer, and I treat that invitation like a privilege, but never an expectation.

10. Thank her for spending time with you. Transaction or no transaction, a lady's decision to spend time with you, with any degree of intimacy, is something you should recognize as a gift.

11. Exit discreetly.

12. Send a final thank you text or email.

Gifts, tips and recommendations are optional (and that last is subject to her prior approval). Unless something has gone wrong, I always plan to tip, and I try to bring something, even if it is simply a bottle of wine fresh fruit or something decadent from.a bakery. Reading a provider's website often gives a bit of guidance as to the sort of gift that might be appreciated.

I'm sure I've missed something, but in summary, always remember that the woman you are meeting is a person with her own quirks, preferences and vulnerabilities, and that she should be treated with the same care and respect that you'd accord any woman with whom you have an intimate moment.

Best regards.

As mentioned before, you are at the right place, Lyla is the place to be to find the right match for you. Just go through the list of recommendation, read about the great times that others had with a lady and if this is something you would like to get then get in touch with that lady. This is plain and simple.

Don't be worried about getting scammed or robbed or else, no one as ever been with any of the ladies recommended on this site.

Best of all have fun, relax and enjoy your time with them.

• Like 4

If you have a bad feeling, trust your instincts and always listen to them no matter what. Also google the number of the provider you're interested in just to see what comes up, do a tin eye search to make sure they're not using other pictures and check Lyla to see if they have a presence here. Sometimes it take a while to see if a new SP will have some sort of credibility but this takes time. Ask here first. My advice would be to stick with a provider from this site.

If you keep worrying about getting robbed or scammed, you will send out that vibe and manifest that to happen. Have faith and envision having a great time with whoever you decide after doing your research. Like clients, we as SPs have worries too but for me I have to put myself in a positive place before seeing anyone in order not to send out that vibe that I feel vulnerable/worried or it's possible to attract that. Whatever vibe you put out, you attract back.

I've had it happen both great and not so great and realized that I attracted someone I didn't like or have a good time with because of whatever negative emotion I was experiencing that day. If I was in an excellent mood, I knew I would attract nice clients and everything would fall into place. Now I'm like a baseball player and have a ritual and practice positive affirmations to get me in a good place. Works all the time! Wait until you find the right person and your intuition will give you the green light.

• Like 3

Guest 1***otd**

I totally agree with you M. I too prefer mature SPs as they connect on so many levels. Physical, emotional, sometimes spiritual.

In praise of older women. You are all beautiful

To the OPs question;

If you're really worried or nervous; stick with the established, known, well-reviewed ladies who have websites/posting history/etc.. and politely mention that you are new to using companion services and a little anxious about such- we appreciate knowing if you're new & nervous as nerves can sometimes come across very similar to those who waste our time for fun.

Though I believe it's been said before, I also wanted to mention..

Aside from the amount for her rates (& any tip if you plan on giving one,) you do not have to bring your wallet or anything of value to a booking. You can show up with nothing other than the amount required for your booking and she won't be offended. ;)

A Professional Service Provider should be more than happy to send you links to their site, profile, twitter, blog and/or reviews. It's safe to assume that these ladies are not going to rob or scam you as we care way too much about our reputations, clients and their businesses.

While I'm not a client personally, I've had more than a few tell me that they typically see ladies who have at least some sort of screening requirements. (But never the kind of screening that makes you go to some weird site and enter credit card information! I've never heard of a genuine provider asking for something like that.)

Every newbie who's interested in seeing a Professional should read stillopensdoors' post,

which should be called '12 Tips to a Rewarding Experience with a Professional Service Provider.'

If I could nominate it more than once I would, because if you follow those tips, you're pretty much guaranteed a good time with a professional provider.

Combine those tips with excellent hygiene and most Pros will be more than happy to see you, refer you, make time for you, wear extra special lingerie for you, lol.. Treating us with respect, like the professionals we are is a massive turn on. It's a great way to have us treating you like a King!

Edited by Parker
typos & better wording
  • Like 5

Thank you everyone for giving me tips advices and letting me know I'm not the only one with those apprehensions!

Did my homework and booked, I'll leave a review later.

Thanks again!

• Like 2