I read today on CL someone was robbed by girl and her boyfriend. It is definitely getting stupid out there. Be wise. Play safe. Let's work here to weed out the problems.

• Like 2

stap037 she is a crack head, you have the only positive review for her on here on the other thread. i have no idea how you had a good time with her and i have to question anything you say from now on

• Like 1

I tend to agree that when something seems too good to be true it more often then not ends up being a bad experience. It's really worth doing some homework. Been there a few times only to learn the hard way .And it really sucks cause I work pretty hard for the $ .

I am fine paying high price if I know service will be good. The main problem is setvice is so hit or miss and you never know what you are getting until it's over. Ladies change there service pending on man to man in some instances so some who may have had a good time others have bad time.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I can only assume you've not encountered one of the highly reviewed ladies who conducts herself as a professional. They get their reputation because they are consistent.

This, of course, assumes that you have good hygiene and manners, arrive when you say you will, don't attempt to negotiate a lower rate and so forth. Disrespectful treatment from a client will change an encounter for the worse or terminate it completely without any negative reflection on the provider.

I see posters who are regularly looking for an impossible deal, and am unsurprised that they are often the same posters who have negative, even dangerous experiences.

I am fine paying high price if I know service will be good. The main problem is setvice is so hit or miss and you never know what you are getting until it's over. Ladies change there service pending on man to man in some instances so some who may have had a good time others have bad time.